Buster Blader Support

asuma181

These are just a few cards ive come up with to support the Buster Blader deck. I made these mainly for a story im working on so if i end up making more i'll be sure to update. So without further ado I present my Buster Blader Support.

Name: Apprentice of the Destruction Sword

Type: Warrior/Effect

Attribute: Earth

Level: 4

ATK: 1600

DEF: 1300

Effect: when this card is summoned you may special summon 1 level 4 "Destruction Sword" monester from your deck or graveyard. If "Robot Buster Destruction Sword" is on the field at the same time as this card, increase both monsters ATK and DEF by 400.

Name: Spellshaper of the Destruction Sword

Type: Spellcaster/Effect

Attribute: Dark

Level: 3

ATK: 1200

DEF: 900

Effect: When this card is normal summoned, you may add one "Destruction Sword" spell or trap card from your deck or GY to your hand. If "Wizard Buster Destruction Sword" is on the field at the same time as this card, decrease this cards level by 1.

Name: Battle Horn of the Destruction Sword

Type: Spell Card

Effect: You can only activate the first effect of this card while you contol a "Buster Blader" monster. Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower "Destruction Sword" monsters from your deck or GY. You can only Special Summon "Buster Blader" monsters for the remainder of the turn this card"s activation. During either players turn (Quick Effect) you can banish this card from the GY, special summon one "Buster Dragon" or "Buster Blader" monster from your extra deck using monsters on your side of the field.

Name: Castle of the Destruction Sword

Type: Field Spell Card

Effect: if you control a face-up "Buster Blader" monster, this card cannot be destroyed except its own effect. While this card is face-up on the field, ''Buster Dragon" gains 800 Def and cannot be destroyed by card effect. Once per turn, during either players turn(Quick Effect) when your opponent would tribute a Dragon-Type monster for a Normal or Special Summon, negate the summon. If your opponent has no Dragon-Type monsters on their field destroy this card.

Name: Azazel, Dragon Mage of the Destruction Sword

Type: Spellcaster/Link/Effect

Link: 4

ATK: 2700

Link Arrows: Up, Down, BL, BR

Effect:(This card is always treated as a "Buster Blader" monster)

2 or More Effect Monsters

This card can also be Link Summoned using "Spellshaper of the Destruction Sword" and "Apprentice of the Destruction Sword" as all necessary materials. During either players turn(Quick Effect) when a spell or trap card is activated, negate the activation and send the card to the graveyard. You can use this effect once per turn per number of Dragon Typer monsters your opponent currently controls.

Name: Lilith, Shadow of the Destruction Sword

Type: Warrior/Xyz/Effect

ATK: 1800

DEF: 1200

Effect: (This card is always treated as a "Buster Blader" monster)

2 or more level 3 "Destruction Sword" monsters

if this card would be destroyed, by battle or card effect, you may remove one Xyz material from this card instead. If your opponent only controls Dragon-Type monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. This effect can only be activated while this card has Xyz material.

Name: Festus, Blacksmith of the Destruction Sword

Type: Warrior/Xyz/Effect

Attribute: Earth

ATK: 1400

DEF: 2600

Effect: 2 or more level 4 "Destruction Sword" monsters

(This card is always treated as a "Buster Blader" monster)

All "Buster Blader" monsters you control gain twice the amount of Atk points gained by a card effect. Once per turn, you may remove one Xyz material from this card, add one "Destruction Sword" spell or trap card from your deck or GY to your hand.

Archived