An End To GFX World Domination?

SushiTheLegend

Ah...world domination through GFX? Okay but getting to the point here, I know the GFX world has been quite messed up as of late, you see there are those of us such as Jerry and myself who believe that unsticking shops and keeping them that way is for the best, however there are others who believe they should be stickied, I have sort of come up with a solution to this whole problem...I will present that below and let you decide for yourselves.

Make the shops part a sub-forum to requests, move the shops into there with the list of shops, then shops can be stickied if they want and requests can stay in the request area, a lot of effort but it works.

And yes it would be a lot of effort but it would be the next step to cleaning that area up, and for once Remix has actually agreed with me on this as it was him who I was talking about it with, so we pretty much wanna see what you think of this idea, I understand though a lot of people aren't happy with how I changed things but you must understand that it was to make things better not worse, this is yet another step to improve things, thank you.

DISCUSS!

Ah...world domination through GFX? Okay but getting to the point here' date=' I know the GFX world has been quite messed up as of late, you see there are those of us such as Jerry and myself who believe that unsticking shops and keeping them that way is for the best, however there are others who believe they should be stickied, I have sort of come up with a solution to this whole problem...I will present that below and let you decide for yourselves.

Make the shops part a sub-forum to requests, move the shops into there with the list of shops, then shops can be stickied if they want and requests can stay in the request area, a lot of effort but it works.

And yes it would be a lot of effort but it would be the next step to cleaning that area up, and for once Remix has actually agreed with me on this as it was him who I was talking about it with, so we pretty much wanna see what you think of this idea, I understand though a lot of people aren't happy with how I changed things but you must understand that it was to make things better not worse, this is yet another step to improve things, thank you.

DISCUSS!

Q4E

sounds like a lot of work. i would say about a good day or 2. personally i dont feel that, this would be worth the effort. sence shops are now finally undercontrol. it would bring unwanted chaos to gfx.

though i dont think this will not help nor harm gfx at all in the end just bring more work for u 2 and others.

in conclution i dont feel ether way but im more leaning towards just leaving it alone.

Well the idea was to have myself on requests, and Remix on shops, in a way it was an idea to make everyone happy, that way shops has its stickyness and requests isn't cluttered with lots of shops being stickied and the likes, on top of that it would mean you'd probably help out each, at the end of the day this would only work if the majority wanted it. ^_~

Ah...world domination through GFX? Okay but getting to the point here' date=' I know the GFX world has been quite messed up as of late, you see there are those of us such as Jerry and myself who believe that unsticking shops and keeping them that way is for the best, however there are others who believe they should be stickied, I have sort of come up with a solution to this whole problem...I will present that below and let you decide for yourselves.

DISCUSS!

Q4E

Q4E...i'm for it 100%...i'd like my shop stickied one day...^_^

Indeed, it means I don't need to worry about the shops at all, the listing thread would still be there just for the benefit of people who don't want to look through the entire 10 billion pages, I'll leave Remix to think up some rules for the shops if we go ahead with this idea. It also means that people are gonna have to give a short list of what they do so when people look through the list they know where to go for what they want too.

Also if we end up having Wolf and 72 joining myself and Remix then we can have 2 moderators on requests and 2 on shops, thus making life easier even more so.

Archived