Claratic Holos! (Advanced) Dj Osiris Check it!

Ok! I wanna share a little secret with everyone. A holo type I call "Claratic Holo". First you might wanna read this: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=18684

Follow this:

NOTE: Custom Holo Sheets Removed. Only Darkthorne and I May Use Them. Any Member Found Using them will recieve 3 Neg Reps.(Lol Now I have 25 Custom Holo Sheets) If you are going to use the first then give credit to God GAK. Thank you.

Heres the Tut:

Step 1

Save This Holo Sheet:

Holo 1(Proper):HoloSheet.png

Step 2

Open one of them in Photoshop.

ht1.jpg

Step 3

Once it is open up the top where the options are click "Edit" then Click "Define Pattern"

ht2.jpg

Step 4

Name it as "Holosheet1" and click Ok

ht3.jpg

Step 5

Close the Holosheet and open the Ultimate rare.

Step 6

Maximise the Ultimate Rare.

ht4.jpg

Step 7

Choose whether you want the whole image holo or just bits of it.

Ok we seperate now. If you chose the whole image follow the instructions for A. If you chose just bits of the image follow the instructions for B.

Instructions A

Step 8

Select the "Rectangular Marquee Tool" (keyboard shortcut: M).

ht6.jpg

Step 9

Select the image with the rectangle tool.

ht7.jpg

Step 10

Right click inside the selected square and click "Fill"

ht8.jpg

Step 11

Where it says "Custom Pattern" Click the down arrow and find the holo sheet pattern. Select it.

ht9.jpg

Step 12

Where it says "Blending" find where it says "Mode" and click the down arrow.

ht10.jpg

Step 13

Select "Soft Light"

ht11.jpg

Step 14

Click "Ok" you will now see the following:

htspare.jpg

Step 15

Your image is now Holoed save it.

Instructions B

Step 8

Select 1 of the following what ever you think suits you better they all work: Magic Wand, Lasso Tool, Polygonal Lasso Tool or Magnetic Lasso Tool. I'm going to use Magic Wand for this.

htb2.jpg

Step 9

Select the part your going to use. If you have more than one follow the instrustions then repeat Instructions B Steps 8-20. If your having trouble selecting a certain thing make sure the "Background" layer is selected(Read Step 16 Instructions A for info about Layers).

htb3.jpg

Step 10

Click "Layer 1" and then hold down Shift and press F5.

htb4.jpg

Step 11

Go to where it says Custom Pattern and click the drop down arrow.

Step 12

Find the holo sheet and select it.

htb5.jpg

Step 13

Go to where it says "Blending" and find where it says "Mode".

Step 14

Click the drop down arrow and select "Soft Light"

htb6.jpg

Step 15

Click Ok

Step 16

The part you selected should look like this:

htspare2.jpg

Step 17

Congrats you have your card. Save it and pat yourself on the back. In this the selected part to holo on this card is white which means the holo is weak. It doesn't work on white properly because this certain skill of holoing causes the sheet to blend with its background much like overlay which you may want to use. It basically changes the sheet to transparency so yeh white doesn't work good. Good luck.

If you are having trouble PM me and ill be happy to help. ^-^

NOTE: Using this effect with Soft Light or Overlay on the template of the card (the part that is orange or purple or pink or green) as well as the border is VERY effective and produces extremely good effects! :)

Isn't this the same as the other one?

NOTE: Using this effect with Soft Light or Overlay on the template of the card (the part that is orange or purple or pink or green) as well as the border is VERY effective and produces extremely good effects! :)

lol no

lol no

Uh its not the same and also the using it on that orange,pink or green and stuff does look pretty good.

lol no

Uh its not the same and also the using it on that orange' date='pink or green and stuff does look pretty good.

[/quote']

It looks the same. And holo'ing the template without a specialized sheet is bad.

It still looks good. There is more than one technique to holo. For example this tut compared to my old tut compared to Dj Osiris' way. It actually does look pretty good even if you dont do it a certain way.

Archived