ABYAY's Generation Set

ABYAY

Finally, a chance to make yugioh cards with ease.

How did I get my name? Well, split it into "ABY" and "AY", and you have initials of my 2 main characters... out of 25.

These are my superpowered, new definitions to "Yoshi."

ABYcard2.png My first yoshi character and the biggest.

AYcard.png His beloved sister and main partner in battle and destruction.

I have an obsession for getting spelling/terms right, so errors shouldn't be a problem.

Well... my first cards made, tell me what ya think.

Thanks for those comments, and yes, I'm a person of Yoshi and realism, caring about fairness and such.

However, my friends made that artwork, which I'm getting short on for my Yoshi Generation. As artwork comes in, I'll post more.

Feel free to change the title of this to "ABYAY's Generation Set" in your mind or if a high-powered member can do it. I'll commonly post in twos or threes because I enjoy updating. Feel free to give C&C and rates as you see them.

BMcard.png Agh... before I solved my picture crisis, this took me ages. I personally think the picture is a good one, but his effect might be a little power-joy. If you agree, I'll change it to "add half" or something.

TYcard.png Gotta love the picture; was known as the best of my yoshies in appearance of the picture. Also, you can enjoy spell and trap control!

Will update more constantly.

Again, here are two more cards. These two are on the evil side in ABY's reality. They are his two main enemies.

MYcard.png ABY's first key rival, they have a respectful, yet pure rivaled bond to one another. Vicious fighting, but done respectfully.

CnYcard.png MY's brother, CnY (I abbreviate a lot) also has fused weaponry upon his body. They work well together, and he and ABY only have the rivalry part down, not the respect.

Again, please comment and rate upon your wish. I make to please. Also, MikeGallo, really nice on those set sleeves you have. Is that your own custom work?

this is really good i give it a 10/10 and it's good to c u care about your grammar/spelling/punctuation :D

That is my key concern in cardmaking. You GOTTA have the grammar right or else it just doesn't look right or feel realistic. I'm an avid at card-making, so I know how they work. I enjoy very well as a hobby and hope to be one of the real makers if I don't get into game designing.

I'll have more updated come the next day. Thanks to those who have had enough respect to come see what I have made.

First of all, big thanks for the title change; helps a lot.

Seems I have your high side on ratings Seth. Well, here's 2 more to rate. First one is just simply a Magic card for support and the 2nd one is another of ABY's enemies.

Dimensioncard.png Use at a right time, and you're in the clear. Otherwise, it's not too much of help.

BsYcard.png Better watch your defenses here or he'll rip through you like a molten chainsaw through butter. In the generation, he throws those energy buzzsaws like mad at his enemies to cause some nasty cuts, pretty much shreds em up.

Hope ya like, and hope to have more. If you're wondering why I care so much about spelling and grammar, I'll put it short. First off, I don't like too many errors because it makes things difficult to understand. Secondly, I'm a global moderator of another forum, so I gotta be good with grammar and such.

Good idea the simile like a hot chainsaw through butter is a nice touch and the monster is pretty well balanced. The spell is pretty nice, maybe a tad bit on the weak side, maybe add this in "and subtract lifepoints equal to the ATK points of the removed monster" or something along those lines. Anywho 9.5/10 (like the first 2 the bestest lol).

(Btw ABYAY I'm also an Admin/Mod of my my friends pokemon website so I also have to keep my grammar/spelling/punctuation at its finest lol).)

Good idea the simile like a hot chainsaw through butter is a nice touch and the monster is pretty well balanced. The spell is pretty nice' date=' maybe a tad bit on the weak side, maybe add this in "and subtract lifepoints equal to the ATK points of the removed monster" or something along those lines. Anywho 9.5/10 (like the first 2 the bestest lol).

(Btw ABYAY I'm also an Admin/Mod of my my friends pokemon website so I also have to keep my grammar/spelling/punctuation at its finest lol).)

[/quote']

Then we are living in the similar dimension. At my forums, Pokemon is a semi-big concern. I'm the 2nd best player there (not everyone is too good; just me and like... 3 others)

Bestest isn't a word! ^^

O the things I do for enjoyment... Here are two more cards to gaze at.

EuYcard.png I may have overpowered the ATK a little with this effect, but then again, it doesn't affect itself. This picture came from who you could call my girlfriend for a Christmas exchange (I wrote her a story, I got another picture.)

IlYcard.png Pretty much, it's preferred to rid of this card with an effect because attacking it... well, there's a 50% chance it'll regenerate itself. Oh yes, that is NOT a lightning bolt. That is my yoshi in a dimension split between the universe, which is actually his main power since "Dimension Yoshi" has already been taken for a name in my generation.

Once again, tell me what you think, C&C, and if you haven't, go ahead and rate. I still hope to keep pleasing the many watchers of my cards out there.

Wow... gotta update fast or else this thread goes to the bottom! O_O

Anyway, in a desperate attempt to keep things a goin, here are 2 more. The pictures... could be better, but they're all I have to fit the occasion.

Also, if anyone would like to draw a better version of my pictures, send me a message and I'll send you a picture. Would be highly appreciated and I can do something back that doesn't require art.

SYcard.png Image distortion strikes again. I couldn't find a way to make it look better without cutting too much of the picture. However, effect works just fine.

elecard.png Had this picture for an eternity now... wish she would've added a background to it because the art looks very empty in the picture.

I don't expect a good comment on the pick of artwork, but I like the effects. Also, I notice that I haven't made any low-level monsters yet. I'll be working on that ASAP whenever I find more pictures. Running a unique yoshi generation isn't easy -_-

Weather Duelist: Amen. Welcome to the Grammar side, ABYAY. (Yeah, I'm kind of a Grammar Nazi too.)

ABYAY: Really good cards, I'd like to see some more, and where you get these cool, yet, oddly disturbing, pics.

master10986: it would've been better, but it doesn't matter since nobody else is complainin', but it could be moved.

Weather Duelist: Amen. Welcome to the Grammar side' date=' ABYAY. (Yeah, I'm kind of a Grammar Nazi too.)

ABYAY: Really good cards, I'd like to see some more, and where you get these cool, yet, oddly disturbing, pics.

master10986: it would've been better, but it doesn't matter since nobody else is complainin', but it could be moved.

[/quote']

The main forum I go to is a Yoshi forum, and I have a long-held determination to make a generation of superpowered yoshies. My friends and artists of the forums helped in the past, but those people have lost interest... makes me sad to see it so. I haven't had anymore art from the site or my friends for a long while now.

Yes, I shall update more whenever I get more art. I may be in a stall for now.

Archived