how would i

Zephor

how would i word this effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the card "Incarnation." When this card is Special Summoned in this way send it out of play. During your next Stanby Phase pay a number of Life Points. Then, choose to raise this cards ATK or DEF by the amount paid. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half this cards ATK or DEF.

thanks in advance

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Incarnation." When this card is Special Summoned in this way remove it from play. During your next standby Phase pay any number of Life Points. Then, choose to increase the ATK or DEF of this card by the amount of Lifepoints paid. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half this cards ATK or DEF.

thanks you very much but i have another effect that seems troubling

Send a number of monsters in your Graveyard out of play. This card gains the following effect for the number of monsters sent out of play (these effects do not stack):

1 monster: This card can attack again after its normal attack if your opponent controls another monster.

2 monsters: This card gains 700 ATK.

3 monsters: This card can attack twice this turn.

Remove any number of monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card gains one of the following effects depending on the monsters removed from play by this card's effect.

1 monster: after this card successfully destroys an opponent's monster in battle, this card can attack an opponent's monster once more in a row.

2 monsters: Increase the ATK of this card by 700.

3 monsters: This card can declare battle twice this turn.

I did my best, the 3rd effect was tough but i think its right!

Archived