CARD CONTEST - Anime Cards

GordieKat

Which is the best?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Yu-Gi-Oh!
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Make Card(s) that were only used in the Yu-Gi-Oh!/Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx/Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Anime, and have no TCG/OCG counterpart. The more cards you make, the better of a chance that you will win. Must use good grammar. That includes capitalization also! It does not matter if more than one person makes the same card.

Prizes:

1st: 3 reps

2nd: 2 reps

3rd: 1 rep

Ends in 7 days time

Wonder if I can win 2 contests with these things...

OK, I'm in...

Disclaimer: The following cards were originally created by Kazuki Takahashi and have been credited as such. The original artwork is from the anime and was taken from "The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!". Cleaning, manipulation, and other corrections to the artwork was performed by me.

Legend-of-Heart-1.jpgLK-Critias-1.jpg

LK-Timaeus-1.jpgThe-Claw-of-Hermos-1.jpg

LK-Hermos-1.jpg

...and since it's a little hard to read...

Legendary Knight Hermos:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Legend of Heart". When a monster on your side of the field is declared an attack target, you can redirect the attack to this card and activate the effect of an Effect Monster in your Graveyard. When this card is attacked, you can Remove from play any number of monsters from your Graveyard to redirect the attack to the attacking monster and multiply the ATK by an amount equal to the number of monsters removed for this effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Enigma Zero wins. No second or third place. "Deep Dragon from the Deep" is not used in the Anime, and is not even visible. Ultimateryan's cards were not capitalized, and the rules clearly state they need to be "Must use good grammar. That includes capitalization also!". Kakashi4eva said 'Entry Reserved', but did not post cards for like, a week. Enigma Zero, congratulations. You can read.

Archived