Quagmire Jr's Video Shop!!!

Quagmire_jr

[align=center]I'LL MAKE U A VIDEO!

I will use your cards to make a video and display them...

it costs:

-75 points for the first 50 cards, and then an additional 1 point per card.

-Also, you can pay 15 points to insure I use a song spacific song. If you dont, then it is not my fualt if you don't like my choise of songs.

If you are feeling lazy, click on the below link for a calculator I designed. It will calculate the cost and type out a PM which you only have to copy and paste.

Here is the Calculator!

here is an example of what i can do. this isnt my best work though. i was in a rush to get something. The top video is only OK, so if your gunna watch the top 1, watch the bottom one too. The bottom one is better (i think, u might not)

My Master Crafters ORPG Cards

Cyberdudes Primal Chaos Deck

Cyberdude's Leaders of the Rebellion Deck

and keep in mind before u order... these r videos not images. i can make them images (or atleast try) if you ask, but then they wont have any sound...

before you place an order, make sure you have the deatils right... i literally cannot stop in the middle and change songs if you change your mind... please be sure before you place an order

If you have any comments or sudgestions about what else i could put into the video, post them here. i will check this thread every time i get a chance.[/align]

Well I dont know.................will other people be able to see it?On this site?

it opened in windows midea player because i linked it directly to the video file and not to a webpage containing the video file. i can just as easily make it show up in a webpage.

I can make it so other people can see it (by posting a link from the origional post) but i would only do that if u gave me the ok first. if u want i could even put it out on google video, but only if u ask me 2.

about charging more, i might want to do that later, but for now, i want to get into the important threads (so that everyone can see this shop) and until then, i will keep the price this low. Lower price, the more people will buy and the better il get at making. the better i get and more people get, the more customers i will get.

i can make whatever u want...

i can make a video of your real-life deck and get the pics offline (warning: cards MAY have the toywiz logo on them or another similar logo)

i can also make a video from cards you made (just remember to send me the cards in a PM...)

i can even take cands from a contest of yours and make it into a video!

flash is a really expencive program (aka flash games) but it can also be used from basic animation. audacity, surf the web 4. and i just can use any movie program. it just takes a while to put them toether. u have to listen to the song forever and get the pics to change at the exact same time as the beat. its almost impossible unless ur atleast a little anal (i damit it).

I need an anime boy, Shawn, with Dark E.Hero Avian (1000) play Polymerizan to fuse with Dark E. Hero Burstinatrix, Clayman, Bubbleman (all are Dark Elemental Heroes;from his hand) to and summon Dark Electrum. (2900) Dark Electrum will attack and destroy Tim's, other duelist, Neo-Spacian Dark Panther equipped with United We Stand and Axe of Despair. (total ATK is 2800) His points will drop to 950. (1050 - 100) Then, an explosion near Tim will reduce his points to 0. (950 - 1000)(due to Electrum's effect)

The setting is in the kiabadome with a screaming crowd that is silent after the duel. Try a gray floor.

Archived