Hmph...

SushiTheLegend

Okay well...I've been recently thinking about going back into the Sprite Comic business and I'm pretty sure I may have mentioned this a while back and well...I am asking you people out there if you know any good sites out there where people post their Sprite Comics, PM is the most obvious thing to do regarding this.

This is not for people to advertisement, I simply do not see any reason to post or work on anything over on here as it just wouldn't work and I would rather post my work on a site that deals with it, thanks.

Well I was looking more for general sprite comics not focusing one on particular thing' date=' I'll try and find one of my old comics to show you what I mean...

[img']http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/EchidnaKnuckles/4thGen%20Sprite%20Comic/4thGenerationBonusesEpisode1.png[/img]

lol why is it that when they're in bed, Terry seems like the girl and Roberts is like the dude?

Because she is just like that and the fact she has glasses on and in the bed he doesn't have his bandena on either, but that was from AGES ago and I mean ages ago. I just need a place where I can show my work off, I just don't think doing it on here is the best idea for me because of how people are.

I actually meant because people on here are just so immature and absent minded they would either make rude comments because they don't like me all that much or simply ignore my thread like most people do, I wasn't refering to that sprite comic in particular as it was an old one and not directed at what I want to do now.

Archived