Chromatic Kingdom Archetype

MitchyT

Hello, I'm newer to custom card making and have not played since before synchro summoning so getting back into that game has been interesting. Sorry the card text is a little long, but I think its at least easy to remember type effects as since they're all structurally similar its kinda like toon monsters where all the creatures have one thing thats practically copy and paste from card to card with slight differences. in the case the attribute changing. I'll take any critiques, but I am new to this as I said so I get if this is a bit underpowered in some ways or broken in others or maybe just wordy and unclear, but I'll do the best I can to explain. (I do not own the art on these cards. it is just something to somewhat match with the card and represent).

695638811_ChromaticKnight.png.acbb66c2ab90bc1cf8a15fb0cd0e96ee.png

Chromatic Knight - Earth 

Warrior / Effect

When this card is summoned from the hand, deck or detached from a Xyz monster and once per turn you may choose an attribute; this card becomes that attribute. When this cards attribute is changed you may activate one of the following effects:

Fire: Reduce two monsters attack by 500.

Earth: Your opponents graveyard effects cannot be activated until the beginning of their next main phase 2.

Light: gain 500 HP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

125904104_ChromaticScholar.png.7b22a43cfc862b17482bb2c859775ca6.png

Chromatic Scholar - Fire

Spellcaster / Effect

If you have no monsters on your side of the field excluding: fusion, Xyz, and synchro you may special summon this card from your hand; you can only special summon one Chromatic Scholar this way per turn. Once per turn choose an attribute; this card becomes that attribute. Ou may activate one of the following effects whenever its attribute changes:

Fire: draw one card then discard one card.

Earth: change one other Chromatic monsters attribute.

Light: Shuffle this card into your deck then draw two cards. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

53650732_ChromaticKingdom.png.66126d0be22e86fc23c4da1f1f4c5f0a.png

Chromatic Kingdom

Field Spell

When this card is activated add one Chromatic spell or trap card from your deck to your hand. You must have at least one Chromatic monsters on the field to activate the following effects. Once per turn you may choose an attribute; All chromatic monsters of that attribute gain 700 attack and are unaffected by monster effects. All monsters your opponent controls that are not of the chosen attribute lose 500 attack and defense; they may not attack monsters with the same attribute as them. If this card is destroyed you may change the attribute of any number of Chromatic monsters on the field.

370681870_ChromaticShift.png.e34b584dd930be7208272768936a4bf4.png

Chromatic Shift

Continuos Spell

Once per turn when a Chromatic monsters attribute is changed you may change the attribute of another Chromatic monster. If you control no Chromatic monsters on the field this card this card will be destroyed at the beginning of your next main phase 2. If this card is destroyed special summon one Chromatic monster from your deck or graveyard.

1838635197_YotuntheChromaticArchon.png.2cf1b6e5616873efa534c4a9682e6047.png

Yotun the Chromatic Archon

Warrior / Xyz / Effect

3 level 4 Chromatic monsters
Once per turn choose an attribute; this card becomes that attribute. When this card changes attribute activating one of the following effects:
Fire: detach one Xyz material from this card; all opponents monsters lose 1000 attack and defense.
Earth: detach one Xyz material from this card; Negate the effect of a spell or monster targeting any Chromatic card you control.
Light: Attach one Chromatic monster from your GY to this card.

Archived