Gimmick Puppet Iron Maiden

KawaiiPuppets

image.png.4556bb58caf8cc9ab7d251f897e02ddd.png

Gimmick Puppet Iron Maiden
Rank 4 DARK Machine Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 4 DARK monsters
While you control this face-up card, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Xyz Monsters. Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck to your GY, then add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck to your Hand with an equal Level as the monster sent. If this card in it's owner's possession is sent from the field to the GY, you can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Hand to the GY, then Special Summon this card to your opponent's field in face-up Attack Position. During your opponent's End Phase after using this effect, send this card to your GY.
ATK: 2000 DEF: 0

Notes
Yes I am aware that the image is kinda' blurry. The background is something that I designed, but finding a usable image of Beauvoir from Nier Automata proved really difficult after looking for a bit. She was either too far back, or it was too video gamey (which, is kinda' the point, obviously, but still pretty inconvenient). I only just got to playing the game recently, but the moment I saw that boss, she was giving off some strong Gimmick Puppet vibes. I also did read through the Advanced Card rules, but unfortunately as I began writing this up, I began to forget what I read despite reading through it a few times. If there's something I did wrong, please let me know. A lot has changed since I last looked at the site.

Archived