what do you guys think about this!

capo21

Its neat but pretty basic. However its a dark fiend with plenty of support, 3k attack and potential to increase. Also you should specify when the counters added. If its when the attack is declared then it could have 3300 during that attack, if its after the attack resolves then it would not.

It does seem realistic, except Konami would say,

"For each counter on this card, this card gains 300 ATK points. You must pay some kind of dumb cost to keep this in effect."

Ok, that last part they wouldn't actually SAY. :P Also, you should put a comma after "attacks". I have a couple thousand Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I know how Konami always puts the text. :P

It does seem realistic' date=' except Konami would say,

"For each counter on this card, this card gains 300 ATK points. You must pay some kind of dumb cost to keep this in effect."

Ok, that last part they wouldn't actually SAY. :P Also, you should put a comma after "attacks". I have a couple thousand Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I know how Konami always puts the text. :P

[/quote']

:lol:

Yeah. That'll make sense. Oh yeah, and as for the card, 9/10.

It does seem realistic' date=' except Konami would say,

[/quote']

Yes. Commas and capitalization is very important in card making.

Archived