Card Name:Swords of Revenge

darkmanstill

Simple trap card its been awhile since i been here

N: Swords of Revenge

TYPE Quick play

Effect;

When this card is activated destroy all monsters on field neither player can normal summon or special summon for 3 turns (and can not be negated by card effects. spell and trap,monster effects) 

Rework of the effect :if there is if their is a monster on field with the unaffected by trap card this card is treated as a spell card instead
then the following effect is applied' When this card is activated destroy all monsters on field neither player can normal summon or special summon for 3 turns (and can not be negated by card effects. spell and trap,monster effects) 

download.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.fd0c0f582f97ba06bc8c97d3764c078f.png

Rework of the effect 2nd time:

Activate by tributing any number of your monster, Destroy that equal number of opponent monster. When this effect resolved, all monster that currently face-up cannot be used as tribute or material to summon a monster until your next Standby Phase

Special thanks to Jolly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used this verision of card maker for this card: https://yemachu.github.io/cardmaker/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png

On 11/21/2019 at 10:13 AM, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Despite being a bit slow due to its nature as trap. You can combo this with your own destruction-immune monster to clear and lock field off of any summoning. Creating a pratically a 1-sided advantage that cannot be responded for 3 turn is a not fun game-ender

alright if add this to the effect  :if their is a monster on field with the unaffected by trap card this card is treated as a spell card instead

1 hour ago, darkmanstill said:

alright if add this to the effect  :if their is a monster on field with the unaffected by trap card this card is treated as a spell card instead

Nah it will be too experimental and not completely address the cards problem. How about this:

"Activate by tributing any number of your monster, Destroy that equal number of opponent monster. When this effect resolved, all monster that currently face-up cannot be used as tribute or material to summon a monster until your next Standby Phase"

Its basically function the same but much more fair 

Not gonna comment of second card. Please post it on new topic first

12 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Nah it will be too experimental and not completely address the cards problem. How about this:

"Activate by tributing any number of your monster, Destroy that equal number of opponent monster. When this effect resolved, all monster that currently face-up cannot be used as tribute or material to summon a monster until your next Standby Phase"

Its basically function the same but much more fair 

Not gonna comment of second card. Please post it on new topic first

(gonna be working on  new arch type) 

can i ask for advise when i start working on ,you seem to someone to ask i went i start working on it also i have re write card soon as i can

Thank you again, jolly

Archived