Pikeru & Curran Arch type

darkmanstill

First off the Spell Card To Summon Ebony Licht Curran

image.png.6ae615ea15fef6d799af8346521c1b6c.png

Spell/Equip Spell

Effect:Equip only to "Ebony Magician Curran"; it gains 1000 ATK, You can Tribute the equipped monster And Banish 1 "White Magician Pikeru" from your hand or Deck: 1 and this card to Special Summon 1 "Ebony Licht Curren" To The Field. 

================================================================================================================

image.png.7cf01850c07b62dd9e8b0cc17c1b25f4.png

Ebony Licht Curran           DARK         Level 8

Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your from your hand or Deck, GY) by the effect of "Currant's Dark Turn". Once during each of your Standby Phases: You can inflict 700 damage to your opponent for each monster they control. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Spell in your hand; Special Summon 1 "Zombie Magician Pikeru" from your hand, Deck or GY.

White Phantasm Pikeru             LGHT             Level 5

image.png.bcc11dfa5df7fecccfe6446acd98d087.png

Effect: When "Zombie Magician Pikeru" is Destroyed by Battle or Card Effects you special summon This card from your hand or GY, While this card is face up on field increase your life points by 400 for each card you control Once per turn you Can: Banish 1 "Zombie" type monster From the GY to negate a effect that targets this card.

Zombie Magician Pikeru

DARK/LV4/Zombie

image.png.826def23dbb7649e40a1c01981caac3f.png

Effect: While this card on is the Field This card's name is always treated as "White Magician Pikeru" increase your life points by 200 for each card you control. 

image.png

White Sage Pikeru

image.png.fb49f28108d138006f73f7c0381986b6.png

Light/LV8/SpellCaster/Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Trial of the Sages".During your Standby Phase, gain 800 Life Points for each monster you control:Once Per Duel You can pay 2000 Life Points to Shuffle all Banished Card Back to the Deck.

=============================================================================================================================================

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Ok, firstly, this post is a little confusing as "Curren Dark Turn", "White Sage Pikeru" and "Ebony Licht Curran" appears twice while "Zombie Magician Pikeru" appears three times. You can modify this by clicking the EDIT button that appears at the bottom of your post and manually removing them. Please remove the duplicated cards, then I'll gladly help you with the card grammar, ok?

7 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Ok, firstly, this post is a little confusing as "Curren Dark Turn", "White Sage Pikeru" and "Ebony Licht Curran" appears twice while "Zombie Magician Pikeru" appears three times. You can modify this by clicking the EDIT button that appears at the bottom of your post and manually removing them. Please remove the duplicated cards, then I'll gladly help you with the card grammar, ok?

Cant figure out how to delete those....

Don't worry. To the right of the Quote button is the EDIT button. Click it. Now, you can modify the post. Click over the images you want to delete, they'll turn blue-ish in color to indicate they're selected. Once you select a card, simply delete it by pressing BACK in your keyboard. Once you have deleted all images needed, at the bottom of the post appears a SAVE button. Click it and you're done.

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Don't worry. To the right of the Quote button is the EDIT button. Click it. Now, you can modify the post. Click over the images you want to delete, they'll turn blue-ish in color to indicate they're selected. Once you select a card, simply delete it by pressing BACK in your keyboard. Once you have deleted all images needed, at the bottom of the post appears a SAVE button. Click it and you're done.

ah not on my home computer at moment....

7 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I always use my PC, so no idea how it looks through the phone, but it should be the same

i sort it and at somepoint ahah sorry i dent keep olds as i know that fixed wording errors  or spell the name wrong   if how to hide things that proably be easyer

sorry i heaven t slept much in last few days-ahaha apologizes

All right, here I go, then

Curren Dark Turn <--- Isn't it Curran?

Equip only to a "Ebon Magician Curran" It gains 1000 ATK. You can Tribute the monster equipped with this card, then banish 1 "White Magician Pikeru" from your hand or GY; Special Summon 1"Ebony Licht Curran" from your hand or GY.

Here, I changed the place where Pikeru can be banished from Deck to GY because banishing directly from the Deck is too broken, but you can leave it however you like. Second, I omitted the part where you banish the equip spell because I feel Tributing 1 monster and banishing 2 cards just to Special Summon 1 monster is too much of a cost. Lastly, in the part where you Special Summon Ebony Licht  you didn't specify from where. I provisionally wrote "from your hand or GY", but you can modify it to Deck or whatever that suits you.

White Phantasm Pikeru

If a "Zombie Magician Pikeru" you control is destroyed (either by battle or card effect): You Special Summon this card (from your hand or GY). Once during each of your Standby Phases: You can increase your LP by 400 for each card you control. Once per turn, when your opponent targets this card with a card effect (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Zombie monster from the GY; negate the activation.

Here, I just changed a bit the part with the LP gaining so it happens during the Standby Phase sice such effects tend to happen during that Phase.

Zombie Magician Pikeru

This card's name is always treated as "White Magician Pikeru". Once during each of your Standby Phases: You can increase your LP by 200 for each card you control.

Removed the part that says the card name is considered Pikeru only while it is on the field. I think It will help you if you can make use of the card's name while it is in the Graveyard, too.

White Sage Pikeru

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by the effect of "Trial of the Sages". Once during each of your Standby Phases: You can gain 800 LP for each monster you control. Once per turn: You can pay 2000 LP; both players shuffle all their banished cards into the Deck.

Remember that you made Licht first and in her effect you mention you need the "Curren Dark Turn" to summon her? You did it again lol. Now we have White Sage Pikeru that ask for a "Trial of the Sages", but since you haven't posted that card yet, I cannot specify from where Sage Pikeru is Summoned.

Ebony Licht Curran is ready to go.

So yeah, I think that's it, I hope it helps 🙂

P.D: I forgot this. In Ebony Licht's effect, the Equip Spell is called "Currant's Dark Turn" Her official name is Curran, not Currant or Curren. You might want to modify the name of the Spell and the effect of Ebony so every card says Curran.

Archived