Maju Garzett + Sangan = ???

Say, is it possible when Sangan is removed from the field to the graveyard, you can search for your deck for Maju Garzett?

Because Maju Garzett's ATK depends which monsters you are offering to summon this card.

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. I already found out you can't search it with Sangan

Also, can Infernalqueen Archfiend be affected by her own effect and stays the increased ATK like this until she is removed from the field?

Well monsters with an original Atk of ? are treated as having an original Atk of 0. Like if you special summoned "Maju Garzett" from the Graveyard, it would have ? Atk. What would happen if your opponent attacked something with an undetermined amount of atk?

That's what I mean by the original Atk of 0.

This reminds me of an old combo I use to try, which was annyoing because I thought it was pretty good, but realised it couldn't work. Say I tribute two powerful monsters, for example, BEWD, for Maju Garzett, 6000 ATK, right? Then say I tribute Maju Garzett for Great Maju Garzett, does GMG have 12000 ATK or 0 ATK?

GREAT MAJU GARZETT

When you use a monster with an original ATK of "?" then "Great Maju Garzett"'s ATK is zero.

MAJU GARZETT

You can't search for "Maju Garzett" with "Sangan" or "Mystic Tomato".

-Quotes from http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/cardfaqs/default.aspx?first=L&last=O

I'm still a little confused as to how this discussion is going.

do people still think you can't search them out with Sangan?

Archived