[Written]: "Performapal Message of Victory" (Normal Trap)

Kadmos1

Performapal Message of Victory (Normal Trap): "Activate only while you control 2 or more face-up 'Performapal' cards with different names. Pay 1000 LP; shuffle all cards from in each players' hand and GY into the Deck (min. 1 each), then each player draws 4 cards, and if they do, inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each of their monsters that was shuffled this way, then halve all battle damage this turn. Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation, also you cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 'Performapal Message of Victory' once per turn."

-Notes: a. If this card was real, I would be putting it in my "Magician" Pendulum, "Odd-Eyes", and "Performapal" Deck. Were it real, it would have the potential to disrupts many Decks. Plus, it would help me win more often with my current Deck.

b. At times when I make-up a card (For example, I have an FB Notes file with over 80 "Performapal", "Odd-Eyes", and "Pendulum" cards), I will copy-paste the text of real cards. For example, the part of this card that says "Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation" was copy-pasted from "Ultra Polymerization's" entry on Yugipedia.

Another one: Performapal Odd-Eyes Legacy (Q-P): "Tribute 1 Level 5 or higher 'Performapal' or 'Odd-Eyes' monster you control; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower 'Performapal' or 'Odd-Eyes' monsters of different names from your hand, Deck, or GY, and if you do, they gain ATK/DEF equal to the original ATK of the Tributed monster. You can only activate 'Performapal Odd-Eyes Legacy' once per turn."

Archived