<x> In Finite Xero <x> Fan-Fic Contest <x> A YCM Fan-Fic Competition <x> Over, Lock and Move!!! <x>

The Ruby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Skuldur

Sex: Male

Appearence: brown hair, Blue eyes, wears a long black coat,black jeans, white shirt, black shoes and tall.

Deck: The Last Hope

Signature Card: Verslo Magician - Skuli

Role in the story: he would propably be a anti-hero or antagonist.

history: Skuldur was once a Genius, the top of his class. But when he was 14 he was kicked out of school for reasons unknown. He lost everything, but one day while walking in the forest he found a trail of cards that led him to a shrine with the Versló deck inside. Now he wanders the Earth to hone his skills so he can become the best duelist there ever was.

Personality: Serious. Sarcastic. He likes to keep to himself but will help others if it helps him.

Cards: The Versló Monsters,spells and traps

80335hg7.jpg80335ho5.jpg

80335tx5.jpg80335ze9.jpg

80335qs9.jpg80335jj5.jpg

80335mk6.jpg80335kl7.jpg

80335iu8.jpg80335ni8.jpg

i cant add more than 10 pics in each post so i'll post the rest on other posts

Neg rep.

No need to have those in seperate threads.

Don't do it again.

Don't Triple Post.

GOD SPLICE: I may not be able to have my entry to you today, since tonight is my school annual poetry night, I am a performer, so I will be gone most of the night.

Is it humanly possible to extend the deadline one more day?

GOD SPLICE: I may not be able to have my entry to you today' date=' since tonight is my school annual poetry night, I am a performer, so I will be gone most of the night.

[/quote']

i dont think that would be fair of you to ask, mr hunter. you are a performer, you said? so you must understand the principle of time limits and deadlines. if you miss a dead line, yeah, its bad. but we cant extend the audition day one more day just for you to try out, right?

its the same way for this contest. im not trying to sound mean, im just trying to tell it as it is. if you cant meet it by the deadline, then you cant make it. and if the day was indeed extended for you, would that be fair to the rest of us? what if we had a set we wanted to post, but we missed the deadline? would we get an extension? i dont think we would.....

Name: Arnold

Sex: Male

Favorite Card: Infinity The God

Deck: Termination

Personality: Serious, Fun isn't a concept for him

Dislikes: Cats, Faries

Role: There is always 1 that sucks. Thinks high of himself but phails constantly.

Role:

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

[spoiler=3.1's text]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Terminater-3 The Oliminater". When this monster successfully destroys a monster as a result of battle put 1 Terminate Counter on this monster. You can remove 3 Terminate Counters from this monster if you do this your opponent must select 2 monsters in your Graveyard. When this monster Terminates a different monster, Special Summon the selected monsters to your side of the field in ATK mode. You can only use this effect once in the current duel.

ad-1.jpg11.jpg12.jpg11-2.jpghttp://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh50/Anagma/13.jpg[/img]14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg21.jpg34.jpg12-2.jpghttp://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh50/Anagma/41.jpg[/img]122.jpg233333333333333333333.jpg123.jpg

221.jpg1222.jpg2121212.jpg22211.jpg12333.jpgaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Well here they are inproved by your votes

I please ask you to instead of saying "a few things wrong with them" tell me whats wrong with them

I give credit to Wolf for infinitys pic and ?'s pic and all the - terminators pics

GOD SPLICE: I may not be able to have my entry to you today' date=' since tonight is my school annual poetry night, I am a performer, so I will be gone most of the night.

[/quote']

i dont think that would be fair of you to ask, mr hunter. you are a performer, you said? so you must understand the principle of time limits and deadlines. if you miss a dead line, yeah, its bad. but we cant extend the audition day one more day just for you to try out, right?

its the same way for this contest. im not trying to sound mean, im just trying to tell it as it is. if you cant meet it by the deadline, then you cant make it. and if the day was indeed extended for you, would that be fair to the rest of us? what if we had a set we wanted to post, but we missed the deadline? would we get an extension? i dont think we would.....

Personally, I find this slightly rude, to call me out for asking a favor.

True, deadlines are deadlines, but that does not mean that deadlines cannot be extended.

He may extend the deadline if asked politely, but I do not see you asking him anything.

Do not expect things to happen that you have no control over, as it will usually come out a far different way than you could have possibly expected.

The Virus: Nice Cards. Just, the terminator numbers seem to repeat themselves. Oh well. Still nice.

Thank you God Splice. Much appreciated.

I didn't extend the deadlines...>_>

my end date was Friday...

thats why i was confused...:?

oh, oops. Then what I said doesnt matter.

I interpreted the end date as the day you would close and judge, not the final day to post the close later. =)

The I respectively retract what I said god hunter. My apologies. =(

>_>...hunter also got confused on that...thus making his post worthless...XD

yeah, I guess that makes mine worhtless too. XD

I just hope he doesnt hold a grudge... Even more so now that what I said and what he asked for did not matter. :?

Archived