My final announcement - The TRUTH

georgeyboy654

MODS: As A LAST FAVOUR, I REQUEST THIS THREAD REMAIN OPEN, I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

After being unable to visit the site due to hectic exams I have decided to leave the site for good:

BUT, before this is classed as "in the wrong section" and locked this is not about me leaving, but I leave you all with the truth behind everything, firstly me and Sartorius:

When we first joined we thought this place was cool, but we soon learnt otherwise, this place is totally overrun with members, which is a huge problem obviously.

We didn't like how we were treated and how the "N00bs" had constant control, and i'm going to have to say it (even though it will definitely get this thread edited and locked) but all the mods as far as i'm concerned save Tkill are totally biased and don't deserve to moderate a forum with this many members.

As I said, we got annoyed, so we invented "Sartorism", working together, the first time the main goal was sartorius to be a mod, this ended in arguing and Sart's 30-day ban.

This angered us even more, so we decided to come back, this time with intentions for "peace", when our true goal was to hack the site and shut it down, however we decided against it, as we wanted both to be moderators before action was taken, however, due to biased management and the fact they totally snubbed and overlooked us caused Sartorius to leave, and also why I took a break.

Now, on to my "opinions" of certain people on this site:

Static - Your eloquence and dry wit has cracked me up many times, you are one of the few on the site with any sense for yugioh and life in general, for this I thank you.

HORUS - What can I say? Your an awesome player, I have nothing but respect for you, keep up the good work.

Star - You always came across to me as slightly disgruntled, I don't mean to offend, but your voice seriously needs to break! XD

You know I joke, thanks though.

Elemental Hero Andrew - Despite all our fights you never gave up in what you believed, I admire that greatly, though you were fighting a losing battle, carry on doing what suits you, and the best of luck.

Tkill - Your fair moderation is a breath of fresh air and the only thing holding this place together, in my views you are irriplaceable, keep it up.

The Rest Of You - This is to every single member on the site:

Anything you choose and believe is right is right,if your happy, it's all that matters. Though most of you are N00bs, it has to be said.

I wish you all the best of luck in every endeavour.

Sincerely,

George Tarbox

aka

Georgeyboy654.

Archived