VMO Contest - Members Only!

[align=center]Simple Contest for my VMO Members. Trust me, you'll want to win this one. If you like power that is.

Wanna join VMO? Link Provided Below.

WARNING:

VMO is for Veterans Only.

Prizes

1st Place - 3 EXP, 3 Reps, Special Prize

2nd Place - 2 EXP, 2 Reps, Special Prize

3rd Place - 1 EXP, 1 Rep, Special Prize

Contest

Make 1 Very Balanced Card. I will grade the cards harshly, so make sure to go over your card in every prospect you can think about.

Due Date

May 10, 2008

Good Luck.

VMO Link

[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

[align=center]43952qb9.jpg

This monster may be Normal Summoned or Set without Tribute. In that case, the original ATK and DEF of this card is halved. When this card is Normal Summoned or Set with Tribute, it is considered as a Spell Speed of 4. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict Direct Damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of this card. In addition, increase the attack Spell Speed of each Level 2 or lower monster on the field by 1. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card and would inflict Direct Damage, the damage you would take is doubled.[/align]

I created this image, except for the render that was found at another site. But due to an issue with another member, I am not allowed to post a link. (If a mod would want one i will happily pm it but shall not because of this matter).

I will post this in Realistic Cards.

~ENTRY RESERVED~

29795ew8.jpg

LORE(If this monster were to be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you may remove from play 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard instead. As long as there is a card removed from play, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Each time this card successfully attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, randomly pick 1 card in your opponent's hand, if that card is a Monster Card, the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster on the field, becomes equal to the ATK and the DEF of the selected card.)

42282aj7.jpg

D.D. Vampire Swordsman

DARK EFFECT

SECRET RARE

GOOGLE 'ANIME SWORDSMAN'

VMO - CARD

Fiend / Darkness

This card cannot be Special Summoned.This card cannot be destroyed as a result of a battle except if this card is attacked by a LIGHT monster.(Damage calculation is applied normally.) This card gains 200 ATK X the number of DARK monsters on the field.Decrease the ATK of this monster by 200 for all LIGHT monsters on the field. If "Moonlight" is face-up on the field this card can attack twice during the Battle Phase. Destroy this card if a monster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle. This card cannot attack the turn in which this card is summoned.This card cannot be targeted by a card effect your opponent controls.This card can not be Tributed. If this card destroys a monster,this card gains 100 ATK if this card destroys a monster in DEF Position monster, Decrese the ATk of this card by 100. All cards this monster destroys are removed from play instead. If this card is destroyed remove this card from play instead.All cards that targets this card are removed from play for the remainder of the Duel. If you activate a Spell that targets your Graveyard,remove it from play after activation for the remainder of the Duel.

ATK/2000|DEF/1200

-2008 UCHIHA REMIX

ID#58959310

Alright, here's my card:

sw4ev4.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Pay 2000 Life Points to draw 1 card.

-Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Then, destroy this card.

-Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.

Original pic credit: arzuza

Pic edit credit: kizzi

Well, it's due date time...so here's my entry.

ENI-DSNaamah-1.png

Card Lore:

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more Fiend-Type non-Tuner monster(s)

Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. As long as a monster selected by this card's effect remains face-up on the field, it cannot attack or change it's battle position. During each of your Standby Phases, the selected monster loses 500 ATK and this card gains 500 ATK. If the ATK of the selected monster becomes 0, destroy the monster and select another face-up monster your opponent controls.

Artistic Credits:

-Image by DeviantARTs: asuka111

Here's hoping this is enough to get the job done. 8)

If i can enter i will now.. :D

[align=center]

65961zz8.jpg[/align]

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 monster that use dices in its effect. When this card is Special Summoned succesfuly, roll a dice, the result of that roll, if its the number of monsters on the field, this card gains 600 ATK, if the result is the number spell and trap cards on the field this card gains 700 ATK, and if the result is none of the number of monster or spell and trap cards on the field, remove from play 1 monsters from your opponent's Graveyard. This card original ATK is the number of cards that use dices in its effect in your Graveyard x700.

Archived