Arch Type Ghoulette Written Effects (currently working on the art for my existing cards)

darkmanstill

Hello All 

Its Been Awhile I Hope you All Had A Good Crimbo and New year

Any Way Here some of written Effects for some New Ghoulette Arch Type

Also am looking For a Artist Who Willing to Help With Art Work I Made few  Pictures Myself but i could do with Help and i pay for Art well As-long  as you sign the art Work i few pm me If wanna do commission

anyway here the new ideas i had

1. Deadly Ghoulette Prime Magician Doki
ATK 1950 DEF 200
Dark/Zombie
LV4
Effect:
Once Per Turn During in your draw phrase you can pick up 3 cards from your deck,Your oppent can pick one 1 of the 3 drawn cards then add the seleced card to your hand shuffle the deck and remove the other cards from play.when this card is destoryed by battle or card effect special summon 1 monster that was from the removed from play its effect is negated. 

2.Twin Ghoulette Ria&Rue
ATK 2250 DEFF 200
Fire/Zombie
LV6
Effect:
When this card is normal summoned you can Special Summon 1 Elder Ghoulette Rinin from your hand in face attack perstion it can not attack this turn it effect can not be activated untill your next stanby phrase.this card is treated as 2 tributes for a tribute summon with monsters that have "Ghoulette" in there name.

3.Elder Ghoulette Rinin 
ATK 2500 DEF 200
Earth/Zombie
LV7
Effect: 
When this card is tribute Summoned or special summoned by the effect of "Twin Ghoulette Ria&Rue" you can negate the destuction of this card or any monster with "Ghoulette" in its name by decreasing this cards attack by 500 when this card attack reachs 0 remove this card from play. 

4. Bio Crowned Ghoulette Yunyun
ATK ???? DEFF 200
Earth/Zombie
LV8
Effect:
When this card is summoned Remove all monsters from the GY and increase the attack 400x the number of monsters removed from play by this effect. once per Battle phrase you can return 1 monster that was removed from play by this effect to the GY to increase your LP BY 400 And special summon 1 union monster from the deck with "Ghoulette"in the name and equip it this card.

5. Ghoulette Little Shielder Candis
ATK 900 DEF 2000
Earth/Zombie
LV4
Effect: 
Once Per Battle Phrase you can have this attack your Oppents LP dircetly After damage calculation. you can switch this card to Deffence persition and remove from play 1 Monster in the graveyard with "Ghoulette" in its name to increase your life points by 100 x the level of the monster removed from play.

6. Ghoulette MidShielder Vandisa 

ATK 500 DEF 2200
Earth/Zombie
LV4
Effect: 
Once per turn, you can Pay 800 to flip this card into face-down Defense Position. Negate the activation of a Spell Card that targets this 1 face-down monster. At that time, flip this card into face-up Defense Position.

7. Big Ghoulette Shielder Dandisa
ATK 200 DEF 2400
Earth/Zombie
LV4
Effect:
 When a Spell Card Or Trap Card is activated that targets a  face-down card (and no other cards) (Quick Effect): Change this card to face-up Defense Position, and if you do, negate the activation. If this card is attacked,Pay 1000 change it to Attack Position at the end of the Damage Step and both player draw 1 card.

8.Ghoulette Heilen Fortis 
ATK 0 DEF 0
Light/Zombie
LV3
Effect:
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can reveal this card in your hand to gain 500 Life Points. And you must send the Top Card of your deck to the GY If you do this, this card remains revealed while it is in your hand, until the End Phase. 

9.Departed Ghoulette Dhaldina
ATK 1550 DEF 200
Dark/Zombie
LV4

Effect: 
During either turn, except the End Phase (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; apply the Effect following this turn. You can only use this effect of "Departed Ghoulette Dhaldina" once per turn.
● Each time your opponent Special Summons an Effect Monster(s) during the Main or Battle Phase, you gain LP equal to that monster's ATK. If you did not gain LP by this effect, your LP are halved during the End Phase. You Must Banish card(s) Equal to the number of monsters this effect targets from the GY.

Archived