Back from the Grav- er, GY!

DianKetoTheCardMaker

Hello! I’m returning to the forum after...some number of years. I registered in 2010, so that should be rather telling.

Years back, I made a couple of series of cards centered around Valve characters and some slightly meme-y stuff. I like the idea of absurd cards that would still be viable, which I guess was the point.

I’ve recently got back into Yugioh (casually), so I’m looking forward to making cards for fun again, except this time with Problem-Solving text, I guess. 🙂  Of course, I have some catching up to do on the site rules.

(Side note: I created my account before I realized Dian Keto was female [I blame the version of the card I grew up with], so that kinda amps up the silliness of my profile pic, and I am ok with this.)

10 hours ago, DianKetoTheCardMaker said:

(Side note: I created my account before I realized Dian Keto was female [I blame the version of the card I grew up with], so that kinda amps up the silliness of my profile pic, and I am ok with this.)

Don't worry, man, it took me a while to find out that too. I have to say, I'd rather have this version that the japanese one. Anyway, the Mario mustachio might have grown due to an unexpected increase in testosterone, so don't pay it too much mind. Welcome back, anyway!

Archived