Kaleidospie an Archetype based on having multiple copies of 1 monster on the field. Concept wise they are based on Kaleidoscopes an optical instrument that produces patterns that mirror each other, and the german word "Spiegel" meaning mirror. Inspiration of this Archetype came from the Manga Card "Kaleidoscope" which is also known as "Elegant Egotist" in real life. Another thing which I originally wanted to base this Archetype off of was the concept of cloning and I mean it technically still does have the idea of it intact just under a different name.

This is a but weird for me but I actually made lore....Basically The story is about a princess who had her underlings steal supplies from David,A mage, because David didn't just give her what she wanted. David seeing his house raided,decides to take revenge. He used his magic to create a magical Kaleidoscope that traps people within a mirror world. He went to the princess castle and looked through it and whoever was in its direction got transported to that world. He now controls wether her and her underlings return to the real world and has the entire Kingdom in his grasp.

Monsters
Kaleidospie Princess
Light/Rock/Effect
If there are 3"Kaleidospie Princess" cards on your side of the field:Double this cards ATK.If there are 3 "Kaleidospie Princess"cards on your side of the field;Shuffle 1 card in your hand back into your deck,then add 1 "Kaleidoscope" from your deck to your hand.You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Princess" once per turn.
ATK:700/DEF:0

Kaleidospie Angel
Light/Rock/Effect
If there are 3"Kaleidospie Angel" cards on your side of the field:Double this cards ATK.If there are 3 "Kaleidospie Angel"cards on your side of the field:Add 1 "Kaleidoscope" from your GY to the hand.You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Angel" once per turn.
ATK:800/DEF:0

Kaleidospie Knight
Light/Rock/Effect
If there are 3"Kaleidospie Knight" cards on your side of the field:Double this cards ATK.If there are 3 "Kaleidospie Knights"cards on your side of the field:Return 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to the deck.You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Knight" once per turn.
ATK:1000/DEF:0 

Kaleidospie Fae
Light/Rock/Effect
If there are 3"Kaleidospie Fae" cards on your side of the field:Double this cards ATK.If there are 3 "Kaleidospie Fae"cards on your side of the field:Banish 3 cards from your opponents GY.You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Fae" once per turn.
ATK:400/DEF:0

Kaleidospie Jester
Light/Rock/Effect
If there are 3"Kaleidospie Jester" cards on your side of the field:Double this cards ATK.If there are 3 "Kaleidospie Jester"cards on your side of the field:Discard 2 random cards from your opponents hand.You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Jester" once per turn.
ATK:900/DEF:0

Kaleidospie Familiar
Light/Rock/Effect
If there are 3"Kaleidospie Familiar" cards on your side of the field:Double this cards ATK.If there are 3 "Kaleidospie Familiar"cards on your side of the field:Target 1 monster your opponent controls and negate its effects.You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Familiar" once per turn.
ATK:500/DEF:0

Spells/Trap
Kaleidoscope
Normal Spell
Target 1 "Kaleidospie" monster is on the field;Special Summon 2 monsters with the same name from your hand or deck.

Kaleidospie World
Field Spell
If you have 3 "Kaleidospie" monsters with the same name on the field:This card cannot be destroyed. Once per turn:You can return 1 "Kaleidospie" monster from your GY to the Deck.

Kaleidospie Revelations
Trap
Target 1 "Kaleidospie" monster in your GY;Special Summon it, then you can Special Summon as many monsters with that same name as possible from your GY. Those monsters have their effects negated and are banished during the end phase.

Kaleidospie Blessings
Quick-Play Spell
If you have 3 monsters with the same name on the field:Monsters you control cannot be destroyed this turn.

Kaleidospie Enhanced
Counter Trap
When your opponent would activate an effect that targets your monsters while you have 3 monsters with the same name on the field:Negate that effect and destroy the card that activated it.

Kaleidospie Trap
Normal Spell
Add 1 "Kaleidoscope" or "Kaleidospie" Spell/Trap from your deck to your hand.

Kaleidospie Light Cloning
Normal Trap
If you control 3 "Kaleidospie" monsters:Any battle damage inflicted by a "Kaleidospie" monster this turn is doubled.

Extra Deck
Kaleidospie Shadow
R**
Light/Rock/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 2 "Kaleidospie" monsters
If you control 3 monsters with the same name while this card is on the field:Your opponent can only target this card for attacks. Once per turn:you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls;Its effects are negated.
ATK:2000/DEF:2200

David,Creator of Kaleidospie
Link -3
Light/Psychic/Link/Effect
Arrows:SE,S,SN
3 monsters with the same name
"Kaleidospie" Spells/Traps cards and "Kaleidoscope"cannot be negated while this card is on the field.If this card points to 3 monsters with the same name:Those monsters gain 2000 ATK/DEF.
ATK:2700

2 hours ago, TeddySlasher said:

This is a but weird for me but I actually made lore

Weird? More like cool. I just love when someone makes an archetype out of a story or, like in your case, gives the archetype a story in order to give it a greater depth, it's a bit similar of how you can follow the story of certain tribes and civilizations through the archetype cards, such as The World Chalice.

Anyway, the concept is interesting, but I'm afraid you'd have to revamp this archetype quite a bit in order to be viable. Right now, as it is, it's extremely slow, as there isn't a single monster that allows you to Special Summon other monsters from the Deck, nor add archetype cards from the Deck to the hand, except the Princess and Kaleidospie Trap. Since the monsters have an absolute dependence to the triple control stuff, they will stay weak and effect-less most of the time. Of course, your best shot is the Kaleidoscope, the best card in the archetype right now imo, but what if you simply won't draw it? What if it is negated? No, I don't think you have the luxury to depend almost entirely on a single card. There's also the Kaleidospie Trap, but then again, there's nothing else that will let you add it quickly to your hand, then it IS a trap that will take 2 turns only to activate so you add the Kaleidoscope. Meanwhile, your weak monsters will get clobbered. Then you have "Revelations", but by the time you have the monsters in your GY, you will suffer too much damage, believe me. The Deck also doesn't have a monster that lets you double Normal Summon, for instance, or Special Summon a second monster from the hand.

In case you agree with me, here are some suggestions for you:

1) It's understandable that you want to make use of the concept of triple control, but consider give them effects when they're alone, or at least when you control 2, they really need to be able to defend themselves. You can distribute the effects I mentioned before among your monsters, among other stuff, such as an effect to send 1 or even 2 "Kaleidospie" monsters to the GY so they're set for "Revelations". Spell/Trap searchers would go along, and even something like a quick effect to Tribute itself to Special Summon 2 copies from other monster in the archetype comes to mind.

2) Feel free to increase the monster's ATK. Man, even when their ATK is double, they're still too weak, except for the knight.

3) The Triple control effects are relatively mild, but ok. The exceptions, that are not only mild but even overpowered, are Fae and Jester. Since you can use their effects one per turn, you will be banishing 3 cards in the GY/ sending 2 cards from hand to GY. That, specially the second, should destroy your opponent, so for now is good since overall the deck is rather frail, but consider adjusting such effects if you tweak with the other members of the archetype.

4) Consider giving your spell/traps an effect that activates in the GY when 3 copies of them are there,  that should cause a lot of trouble for the opponent and goes along with the archetype's theme.

5) About the card grammar, you should change the opt limitation. Right now, for example, you have

You can only use the effect of "Kaleidospie Princess" once per turn.

That will only lead to controversy. Which effect? Depending on what you mean, you should change it this way.

If you want to allow your monsters to use all of their effects once per turn: You can only use each effect of "Kaleidospie Princess" once per turn.

If you want to give the opt limitation to the second effect: You can only use this effect of "Kaleidospie Princess" once per turn.

Also, "your side of the field" is not used anymore. You could use a wording such as:

While you control 3 "Kaleidoscope Princess", this card's ATK is doubled. Gains the following effect while you control 3 "Kaleidospie Princess".

- Shuffle 1 card in your hand into your Deck, then add 1 "Kaleidoscope" from your Deck to your hand.

You can only use each effect of "Kaleidospie Princess" once per turn.

Archived