Chaoserver's Card of the Week

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to explain the Accumulated fortune thing. When you play the second one, it looks at the current chain of cards and only sees 1 of each card, it can't see itself, which is why you can play 2 of the same chain card in the same chain. This is the same for all the other 'Chain' cards too.

Also, you can chain 2 of the same card AFTER you activate 2 of the 'chain' cards, since its only a requirement of 'Activation' not to have 2 of the same card on the chain.

Just to explain the Accumulated fortune thing. When you play the second one' date=' it looks at the current chain of cards and only sees 1 of each card, it can't see itself, which is why you can play 2 of the same chain card in the same chain. This is the same for all the other 'Chain' cards too.

Also, you can chain 2 of the same card AFTER you activate 2 of the 'chain' cards, since its only a requirement of 'Activation' not to have 2 of the same card on the chain.

[/quote']

Which is why Chain Strike is limited.

Chaos:

Why haven't you reviewed me card?

Wicked Eraser! Nice card! In fact, I just got that card yesterday. Nice card, although you need to have cards in your deck to help Eraser, like Ojama Trio.

But yes, a very hard card to get out. But if you do, you have the upper advantage. Like I said, you need cards to get out monsters, like Double Summon, etc.

But yes, its a promo, one card that I'd like to have. Sorry, chaoserver, I already put it in a card sleeve, to make sure its not bent, ripped, stepped on, etc.

But yeah, I think I said all that I need to say. I'll talk about Kinetic Soldier some other time, I'm gonna go ta' bed

He's not worth it really mate, even with double summon, your just killing your advantage. I mean:

-Ojama Trio

-Eraser

- Tribute A

- Tribute B

- Tribute C

-Dual summon

-Two of these tributes already needing to be on the field.

Thats six cards, a full hand required, with other preparations.

And then to make it effecient you need to kill that many of your opponent's cards with it.

There is no way this can be pulled off followed by a win.

I was planning on it' date=' apprentice engine ftw.

[/quote']

oh obviously, + choice in general is better than dekcochi (spg?)

Also, the art is godly, much better than the terrible art is FOTB and the almost lack of good art in STON (exceptions are the secret rares and Reign Beaux)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived