Bael-Lord of Shadows and the Legion Of Shadows

KoLoBoS

Quite good, seen them used on the role play and they work well.

9/10 - Originality

8/10 - Playability

9/10 - Artwork

7/10 - Effects

Thats a 33/40, Good Job! It would be a good idea to remake them with the new card maker though. They would look awesome.

Ok well since a few have asked WHO IS BAEL I though I'd take the time to show you.

The name BAEL is true, it's also sometimes spelt Baal or Baell. But he started life as Hadad.

Originally, the Semitic god Hadad was worshipped by Arameans who brought his worship to other parts of the Mediterranean. He is also called "The Lord Bael" and ruled over the high gods assembled on the holy mount of Heaven.

Christianity regarded ancient gods as demons (mere spirits, whether good or evil) and demonology divided the demonic population of Hell in several hierarchies.

In this unholy hierarchy, Bael was ranked as the first and principal king in Hell, ruling over the East. According to some authors, Bael is a Duke, with sixty-six legions of demons under his command.

During the English Puritan period Bael was considered to be Satan's main assistant.

In the Dictionnaire there have this illustration of Bael

250px-Bael.jpg

So there you have it, the story of Bael. Started life being worshipped on the holy mount of Heaven then became Satan's main assistant in Hell. Like I said the story interested me enough to make my first set of cards around him.

And now you know why.

• 5 months later...

Archived