GIGA KILL!

This is the strategy I use for my Yubel/plant deck. Summon Lonefire blossom, tribute lonefire blossom to activate its effect, I special summon 1 plant type monster from my deck, in this case Gigaplant. During the next turn I re-summon my Gigaplant and activate its effect to special summon lonefire from the grave, I tribute lonefire to special summon another Gigaplant. Once I have 3 Gigaplants on the field they special summon eachother when 1 is destroyed, If all the Gigaplants are destroyed, I bring 1 back with lord poison.

Guest Star

This is the strategy I use for my Yubel/plant deck. Summon Lonefire blossom' date=' tribute lonefire blossom to activate its effect, I special summon 1 plant type monster from my deck, in this case Gigaplant. During the next turn I re-summon my Gigaplant and activate its effect to special summon lonefire from the grave, I tribute lonefire to special summon another Gigaplant. Once I have 3 Gigaplants on the field they special summon eachother when 1 is destroyed, If all the Gigaplants are destroyed, I bring 1 back with lord poison.

[/quote']

You like, invented a new strategy!

We should call it the Gigaplant OTK!

This is the strategy I use for my Yubel/plant deck. Summon Lonefire blossom' date=' tribute lonefire blossom to activate its effect, I special summon 1 plant type monster from my deck, in this case Gigaplant. During the next turn I re-summon my Gigaplant and activate its effect to special summon lonefire from the grave, I tribute lonefire to special summon another Gigaplant. Once I have 3 Gigaplants on the field they special summon eachother when 1 is destroyed, If all the Gigaplants are destroyed, I bring 1 back with lord poison.

[/quote']

You like, invented a new strategy!

We should call it the Gigaplant OTK!

No. It gets worse. This isn't even an OTK. It's some sort of...I don't even know what it is.

~ L O C K E D ~

Archived