YugiohETCForums.com? (an old site I once knew)

CAwriter89

I was just curious.  Might be that no one knows about it or remembers it, but I can't help but ask.

Many years ago, I frequented a forum site called yugiohetcforums.com.  I know the curiosity will lead some people to try and look it up, but don't bother.  The site changed names several times, and ultimately went defunct.  So it has been for years.  This was my first real contact with other Yu-Gi-Oh fans, and it was where I first started writing fanfiction.  As you might imagine, I'm still pretty sentimental about it.

My question: does anyone here remember being on that site?  Or even remember it existed?  Particularly if you wrote fanfiction?  I admit, it's partially because I miss the old fanfics I used to read (and also because I hope someone remembers mine 😅), but it'd just be nice to know that old relic of my past still hasn't been forgotten by at least one other person.

Thanks!
(My screenname on that site was LightningSword, by the way, and my fic was Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of Darkness, in the unlikely event that someone remembers)

Archived