Baktiria Archtype (custom)

coolmanguy

these are cards i made out of boredom and inspiration from the COV-19 going around and it main gimmick is to equip itself to your opponents cards to make them worse. also some can special summon itself from the graveyard or deck while attached to the opponents cards or add themselves to the hand if they are in the GY 

the higher the level the worse illness as the name so like a LVL 10 monster could be called Baktiria Kancer and a LVL 1 could be called Baktiria itcch

Baktiria Kough   dark fiend

ATK 700 DEF 1300 LVL 2

Effect 

if this card is normal or special summoned you can add a "Baktiria" card from your deck to your hand. you can tribute this card to place it in one of your opponents spell/trap zones and activate this effect: (continuous) no monsters in the same column while this card is on the field. at the end phase, if this card is in a spell/trap zone, take 300 points of damage. if this card is in the GY you can banish this card to summon Baktiria Kough from you deck or GY. you can only use the effect Baktiria Kough once per turn.

Baktiria Insomneea  Dark Fiend 

ATK 500 DEF 1050 LVL 3

if this card is normal or special summoned you can add a LVL 3 or lower "Baktiria" monster to your hand. you can tribute this card to place it in one of your opponents monster zones to activate this effect: if there is a monster(s) next to this card, change them to face-up defense position and card(s) that battle position was changed by this card cannot change battle position. at the end phase if this card is in a monster zone, send one card from your hand or banish one card from your hand. if this card is in the GY you can banish this card to summon Baktiria Insomneea from you deck or GY. you can only use the effect Baktiria Insomneea once per turn.

Baktiria food Poizening   Dark Fiend 

ATK 1300 DEF 600 LVL 4

if this card is normal or special summoned, target one monster on your opponents field and equip this card to it and if this effect resolves activate this effect: the equiped monster loses 1000 ATK points and at the end phase destroy the equipped monster and this card. if this card is destroyed by its own effect, special summon 1 " Baktiria food Poizening" from the deck, hand or graveyard. only one "Baktiria" can be equipped to a monster at a time. 

still working on it but leave suggestions on new cards and effects 

Are you... a Ditto with a Thanos' Gauntlet? XD Well, anyway, if we didn't have enough to worry about with the TV saturated with news about the damn virus you come and leave this, hahaha, are you evil or what? Anywho, the effect looks good, except for the part that deals 100 damge, I'd say it's ok to increase the damage output a bit, to 300 maybe. When you talk about a card "above" another, you should use the term "in the same column". I see that you're new, so welcome to the site, Ditto with a Thanos Gauntlet, let's see what other Baktiria stuff you come up with ^_^

15 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Are you... a Ditto with a Thanos' Gauntlet? XD Well, anyway, if we didn't have enough to worry about with the TV saturated with news about the damn virus you come and leave this, hahaha, are you evil or what? Anywho, the effect looks good, except for the part that deals 100 damge, I'd say it's ok to increase the damage output a bit, to 300 maybe. When you talk about a card "above" another, you should use the term "in the same column". I see that you're new, so welcome to the site, Ditto with a Thanos Gauntlet, let's see what other Baktiria stuff you come up with ^_^

thanks for the advice i changed the effect to make it better and added a new card, your comment has gave me a warm welcome and i appreciate that so keep making people feel welcome thank you

Archived