Umbra's Game-Breaking Singles

Umbra

Welcome to Umbra's Game-Breaking Singles, not a set in the usual comprehension of the word, but a collection of singles that can affect the entire game.

First, we have Mirror Dimension.

Continuous Spell Card

Any effect that affects any of your cards, your side of the field, or your Life Points is changed to your opponent's cards and/or Life Points with appropriate targets, and vice versa.

I'm not use whether I've worded this correctly or not, but I think the main idea gets through. It flips the field. If you activate Jar of Greed, your opponent draws a card. If your DmoC is sent to the Graveyard, your opponent adds a Spell from her Graveyard to her hand. If you activate Gift Card, you gain 3000 Life Points. If you activate Fine, your opponent must discard 2 cards. (This card needs to be more specific on the rulings)

Next, a might-seem suicidal Trap Card, Final Lockdown.

Continuous Trap Card.

Neither player can conduct their Draw Phase. If you have no cards in your hand during your End Phase, draw 1 card.

Obvious card is obvious. If you use this card, stack as many draw cards as you can.

Third, a Spell Card, Drunken Summon. Go for the lucky players.

Continuous Spell Card

During each player's Standby Phase, the turn player rolls a six-sided die and subtracts the number of monsters on their side of the field. During the Main Phase of the same turn, the turn player can Normal Summon or Set up to the same number of times that the dice subtraction resulted in. If the subtraction resulted in a negative value, the turn player must destroy monsters on their side of the field equal to the positive equivalent of the negative value.

Ooh, math language. I seriously need help on the wording on this one, but I think the general purpose gets through. I'll give some examples.

Example 1: The turn player has two monsters, and uses the effect of Drunken Summon. The player rolls a 6; he can summon up to (6-2=4) monsters. (Note: The maximum limit is still 5 monsters.)

Example 2: The turn player has 5 monsters, and uses the effect of Drunken Summon. He rolls a 1, and the subtraction ends in (1-5= -4). And since it ended with a negative value (-4), the turn player must destroy (-4 -> 4) 4 monsters.

And the Fourth and final single, Tower Bell.

Continuous Spell Card

Both players conduct their Standby Phase twice.

Use it as you wish; great with Wave-Motion Cannon.

• 5 months later...

Archived