Saga Of The Digital World And Enter The Digimon

Are you interested in me making more of these cards ?  

1. 1. Are these Cards Balanced

• Very Underpowered
    • Underpowered
    • Just Right/Even
    • Overpowered
    • Very Overpowered
  2. 2. Do you find these cards interesting and would you like me to continue making them

• Yes
    • Middle of the road
    • No

Palmer The Plant 

Level. 3

Attribute. Earth

Type. Plant

Atk. 500

Def. 800

Effect . When this card gets destroyed by card effect you must add a Plant type (MON) monster from your deck to your hand . Palmer The Plant is considered to be a (MON) Monster .

Ordorf The Dooko

Level. 8

Attribute . Dark

Type. Fiend

Atk. 3200

Def. 1300

Effect. If one of your "Gaboo" monsters get sent from the field to your banished zone and while you have a Dark Atributed (Mon) monster in your banished zone you must Special Summon this card from your hand to your side of the field . When this card is sent to the Graveyard from yourside of the field you must add a "Joker" monster from your Deck/Graveyard/Banished Zone to your hand . When this card is Special summoned you must add 1 Level 7 Dark (Mon) monster.

Regertti The Gaboo 

Level.5

Attribute . Earth

Type . Rock ( I could not think of a better type ?????)

Atk.2100

Def.700

Effect . This card cannot be special summoned ( Except from your hand ) by Banishing  1  Earth Attribute  ( Mon) monster from your graveyard . When this card attacks a facedown monster card on your opponents side of the field you can banish 1 Earth Attribute (Mon) monster from your graveyard to banish the monster Regertti The Gaboo was attacking . Regertti is considered as a (Mon) monster .

FanBeemon

Level.2

Attribute . Wind

Type . Insect 

Atk. 900

Def, 100

Effect. This card cannot be normal summoned . This card cannot be Special Summoned except ( From  your hand ) by banishing 1 level 1 Insect (Mon) monster from your graveyard . You can banish this card from your graveyard to add "Waspmon" from your deck to your hand . The monster that attacked "FanBeemon" and destroyed it cannot attack or change battle positions . (This is considered as a "Mon" monster )

Bacomon

Level. 1

Attribute. Dark

Type . Fiend 

Atk .  0

Def . 0

Effect . If this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard you must banish it . When this card is banished you must Special Summon 1 Level 1 tuner normal (Mon) monster from your deck .

Calumon   ( Short Print Ghost Rare )

Level.1

Attribute.Divine

Type.Divine Beast

Atk.0

Def.0

Effect. You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 (Mon Fusion) card from your hand/deck/graveyard/banished zone to your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to add 1 (Mon Fusion) card from your deck/graveyard/hand/banishd zone. This is a (Mon ) monster.

I might delete the NON-Digimon Cards . I'm Open to suggestions . 🙂 ,

Archived