Dream HERO's (HERO support)

coolmanguy

strong cards i made up 

Dream HERO Bliss

Light/Warrior/Effect/Level 4/ATK 1300 /DEF 300

(this card is always treated as a Elemental HERO) if this card gets added to the hand, you can special summon 1 Bliss Token (Warrior/LIGHT/level 2/Effect/ATK 0/DEF 0/ you can tribute this card to special summon 1 HERO monster from the hand) in DEF position. If you summon a token with this cards effect, add a "Elemental HERO" from the deck to the hand. you can only use the effect of "Dream HERO Bliss" once per turn

Dream HERO Nightmare

Dark/Warrior/Effect/level 4/ATK 300/DEF 1300

(this card is always treated as a Elemental HERO) if this card is sent to the GY, you can special summon 1 Nightmare token (Warrior/DARK/level 1/Effect/ATK 0/DEF 0/ you can tribute this card to special summon 1 HERO monster from the GY) in DEF position.  If you summon a token with this cards effect, discard a card and if the discarded cards name included "Dream HERO" in it, special summon a HERO monster from the Extra Deck, Ignoring its summoning conditions. you can only use the effect of "Dream HERO nightmare" once per turn

Dream HERO Awakening

Light/Warrior/Fusion/Effect/level 7/ATK 2650/DEF 2000

1 "Dream HERO" monster + 1 "level 4 or higher HERO monster"

if this card is special summoned by the effect of "Dream HERO Nightmare" destroy all cards on your opponents field. when this card is summoned, special summon as many Awoken Tokens as possible (Warrior/Light/level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0/)in DEF position. these tokens cannot be used as tribute and/or Material to Summon a monster. Once Per Turn you can destroy as many "Awoken Tokens" as you can and every HERO monster on the field gains x300 for each Token destroyed and sent to the graveyard. you can only use the effect of "Dream HERO Awakening" once per turn

Bliss is actually unfair, it can add another Bliss which add your last Bliss so in total  simultaneously search and thinning your deck for 3 cards (can be use as discard fuel for Danger!) and provide 3 token completely uninterupted. People think that Link Monster is useless after MR 5.2//2020 but the reality Links with their super generic nature meaning that these token is gonna be abused hard. Coincidently, this card is practically better token generator than Galaxy Tomahawk (hint: that card is banned) and being a HERO fit him right at Goodstuff Warrior 

Gonna comment the rest soon

18 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Bliss is actually unfair, it can add another Bliss which add your last Bliss so in total  simultaneously search and thinning your deck for 3 cards (can be use as discard fuel for Danger!) and provide 3 token completely uninterupted. People think that Link Monster is useless after MR 5.2//2020 but the reality Links with their super generic nature meaning that these token is gonna be abused hard. Coincidently, this card is practically better token generator than Galaxy Tomahawk (hint: that card is banned) and being a HERO fit him right at Goodstuff Warrior 

Gonna comment the rest soon

do you think i didn't think of that i intentionally made them a little too strong

18 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

do you think i didn't think of that i intentionally made them a little too strong

Hey, hey, Coolman, cool down, here in YCM people has the freedom to comment your stuff and give critique and recommendations, so the "Do you think I didn't think of that?" is kinda out of place. Actually, what the Dr. is doing is giving an analysis based on his knowledge of the meta. Of course, we're in Casual, so you have much more lenience to create your cards, but some pointers doesn't hurt anyone, don't you think? ^_^

Anywho, I'm no expert at all on HERO cards (there's a member here who does called Thomas Zero (you can take inspiration from his work, he usually posts in Advanced), but it's exactly like you say, they're pretty strong. Usually, Tokens are given certain restrictions, such as "cannot be Tributed" and /or "cannot be used as material" Keep this in mind for future creations 🙂 . I'm seeing that Dream HERO awakening has a way to Special Summon thanks to Nightmare, but it's ok if you list the Fusion Materials too, so you have also the normal way to Summon the guy if there's no Nightmare to be seen.

Continuing on,

Nightmare can create 2 card FTK/OTK in TCG:

Tribute Nightmare for Cannon Soldier, inflict 500 > summon token > tribute token summon nightmare back > repeat

The only window to interupt this is Cannon Soldier activation, but that only 1 window you need to protect thus not difficult to do

In fact with addtional discard and summon effect of the token you can dig put even more nasty stuff to either prolong or powerup your combo

Awaken is also not really something i can agree on, its has same problem as Bliss in term of material generation, too easy to summon and summon to much unrestricted token for Link Spam, the card dont really need the stat boost from tokens since it already has good atk 

12 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Continuing on,

Nightmare can create 2 card FTK/OTK in TCG:

Tribute Nightmare for Cannon Soldier, inflict 500 > summon token > tribute token summon nightmare back > repeat

The only window to interupt this is Cannon Soldier activation, but that only 1 window you need to protect thus not difficult to do

In fact with addtional discard and summon effect of the token you can dig put even more nasty stuff to either prolong or powerup your combo

Awaken is also not really something i can agree on, its has same problem as Bliss in term of material generation, too easy to summon and summon to much unrestricted token for Link Spam, the card dont really need the stat boost from tokens since it already has good atk 

thanks for the insight, what do you suggest i should do to make them more fair like should i make the effects one per turn?

4 minutes ago, coolmanguy said:

thanks for the insight, what do you suggest i should do to make them more fair like should i make the effects one per turn?

not just soft once per turn (SOPT, the ones that just say "Once Per turn), it should be Hard once per turn (HOPT, the ones written like this: You can only activate "xthis card namex" once per turn)

for Awaken, make so that the token cannot be use as material also make the ATK gain a bit lower

28 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

not just soft once per turn (SOPT, the ones that just say "Once Per turn), it should be Hard once per turn (HOPT, the ones written like this: You can only activate "xthis card namex" once per turn)

for Awaken, make so that the token cannot be use as material also make the ATK gain a bit lower

ok i made them hard once per turns and on awaking i weakened the atk boost and made the field destruction negateable and the tokens cannot be tributed

okay i forgot something

remove the "cannot be respond by card effect"

also:

On 4/8/2020 at 6:48 AM, coolmanguy said:

they cannot be used for tributing summoning

what i meant they cannot be used as material at all. so like this: Those tokens cannot be used as tribute and/or Material to Summon a monster"

finished

2 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

okay i forgot something

remove the "cannot be respond by card effect"

also:

what i meant they cannot be used as material at all. so like this: Those tokens cannot be used as tribute and/or Material to Summon a monster"

Archived