Dragonius: Rage of the Creator

Seths

That was kind of notish sortof a little on purpose, most people with half a brain would realise if it say "This card can only be Special Summoned" then that meens it can't be normal, or flip summoned lol.

pfft lol my brain is so wrecked from all the work I have to do... between 3 forums I manage, my friends forum I co-manage, and this forum in which I am a critic, I barely have time for my 1 love, graphic design.

then you should draw me a picture of atomic energy raining from the sky and exploding. It's that simple. lol

Yeah, it does sound like you are a busy person. I wouldn't blame ya if your brain just gave out and you forgot everything.

Ok, my persistant little "friend" first of all read Ultimate Dragon Lords effect, it clearly states: whenever this card is attacked it gains 500 ATK points... not for how many cards on your opponents side of the field, secondly the striking thunder is a water because these cards are elementalists, third, I can write how I please, fourth, these cards I made are not in my set I made them to start of this thread, and by the way your cards are a lot more unbalanced then mine are, hell mine arent even unbalanced they're level 1 with 0 ATK and 100 DEF and great effects, so what if you think they're bad your 1 little person, I'm not afraid of your insignificant arrigance.

Archived