Support for the "Crusadia" Archetype (Written) (4/?)

Fisker_Whiskers

If this gets enough support, I'd like to continue making cards supporting the archetype. They have been my favorite cards since the first day they were released. If there are any PSCT changes that need to be made, please let me know in the comments, and I will make those changes. This is also my first post in a very, very long time (probably since this site pretty much first started), and I lost access to my main account. With that said, please take a look and let me know what you think!

Crusadia Noctis
DARK / Level 4
ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 1200
Fiend / Effect
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Defense Position to your zone a Link Monster points to. You can only Special Summon "Crusadia Noctis" once per turn this way. You can target 1 "Crusadia" Link Monster you control; this turn, if it declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. You can only use this effect of "Crusadia Noctis" once per turn.

Remnants of the Crusadia Battle
Normal Spell Card
Send 1 card from your hand to the GY: Add 1 "Crusadia" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY: For the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot negate the Summons of your "Crusadia" monsters. You can only use each effect of "Remnants of the Crusadia Battle" once per turn.

Crusadia Zengirsu
LIGHT/ Link 3
Arrows: ◀️ 🔼 ▶️
ATK/ 2500
Warrior/ Link/ Effect
2+ Effect Monsters, including a "Crusadia" Link Monster
Gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of all monsters this card points to. Monsters this card points to cannot attack. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can return 1 "Crusadia" Link Monster from your GY to the Extra Deck; send 1 card your opponent controls to the GY.

Final Charge of the Crusadia
Normal Trap Card
If you control a "Crusadia" Link Monster: Target 1 "Crusadia" Link Monster you control; Special Summon "Crusadia" monsters with different names from your Deck up to the Link Rating of the targeted monster. You can activate this card from your hand if you control a Link-3 or higher "Crusadia" monster. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except "Crusadia" monsters. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters you control.

Archived