Yu-Gi-Oh D.A (Dark Awakening) ~Best seller~ ~Characters bassed on real people~

[spoiler=Thread intro]Ok, in this Fan fic, it involves the Egyption god's, new main character's, after something bad happen's to each of them, this story followes on from a yugioh plot and involves Industrial Illusions, Kiaba C. and in the end Yugi Muto appears as an old man, and Jaden Yuki Go's against the last main character of the Fan Fic (BY THAT I MEAN SOMEONE DIES), and Also this is my first Fan Fic, so please don't be to harsh, well... ENJOY!!

[spoiler=The whole story so far]

[align=center]~MUST READ BELOW STATEMENT!! IMPORTANT!!~

~~Inside chapter 1 there is a spoiler for chapter 2 at the end, these spoilers will continue to follow on so as you can read the whole story so far bit by bit. Enjoy the fanfic and good day~~[/align]

[spoiler=Chapter 1 and on...]

CHAPTER 1

In a street in the middle of England, 2 young lad's who had power's unknown just stood there talking about strategy’s, but an odd thing is, when they where both the same age, they found together 2 Egyptian God card's, also 1 of them secretly possessed a millennium item, these two boy's are named, Rahim Jones, and Alex Dina, and something unexpected was going to happen...

With a angry forceful voice, Alex proclaimed "Dude I’m hungry... i missed lunch!! TAKE ME HOME!!", with a moan of stress, Rahim said, "fine... we'll go HOME, JUST STOP SHOUTING", with a small mutter, Alex whispered "ooooh, stressay. Pucha!!", "WHAT WAS THAT!!" snapped Rahim...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" a loud scream came from a distance, then both turned back to the direction of the scream, they ran directly to the scene, as they saw something unimaginable, two boy's lost a duel against two tall cloaked men, as they watched from behind the wall the two boys collapsed blue shining light's came from there back's, the cloaked men walked up to them and stole, there deck's, Rahim and Alex ran up to them and with a devastating shout, "Stay away from them!!" complained Rahim, With a burst of anger Alex said, "STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH THEM, THEN GO THROUGH US FIRST!!", Rahim and Alex pulled out there duel disk's and said with a mad look, "DUEL!!", one of the cloaked men said, " If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you'll get!!" the other continued, "Challenge us will you, I’ll take you on...!!"

Alex-Rahim:8000

2 unknown men:8000

Alex and Rahim both nodded at each other, one of the cloaked men proclaimed, "ME FIRST!!" he made a short but fair move” DRAW...First i set a monster and set 1 card face down... your turn!!" Alex put on a smile and drew a card, " First of all, i summon Dark Crusader, in attack mode, secondly, i activate it's special ability, i send 3 dark type card's in my hand to give him a 1200 boost, his ATK is now 2800, then i equip him to Axe of Despair, now he has a grand total of 3800 ATK, now attack!!" A flame of darkness flung out the end of Dark Crusader’s sword, and created a deep storm, as the smoke cleared up, all you could see is 1 face down card, and a vast powerful monster covering the alley where the duel was, "Now I’ll throw down 2 face-down's and call it a turn...!!" Alex and Rahim both looked really happy with a big grin on there face, " I do not see what the joke is, you haven’t seen my move yet," they still grinned, but the next cloaked man was starting to go red with a scrunched up face. "Ok, first of all... i will play the card know as shrink, and use it on Dark Crusader, then i play polymerisation, to fuse Elemental here Avian and Burstinatrix..." Alex groaned "AWWWW...Not Elemental Hero's!!", the cloaked man continued, "GRRRRRR... No matter, i create, ELEMENTAL HERO...FLAME WINGMAN!! NOW GO!! Attack dark crusader!!" With a golden blinding light, Alex's chest started to glow... appeared, a mystic golden item... THE MELENIUM PUZZLE!! "No!! IT CANT BE!!" Alex exclaimed, "Oh, it be, and now i activate my Trap, Mirror wall, which means that you monster's attack gets cut in half, no now it's 1050, so your monster's destroyed, and you lose 850 life point's!! Also i activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Mirror wall, so I don't lose life point's!!" a loud scream came from the cloaked man,” No, impossible, no... Fine then I lay 1 card face down, and end my turn!!" Rahim laugh's and makes a pretty impressive move, " HA!! Summon Red Gadget, so now with there effect's, i get all three on the field, so now Red gadget attack, then my yellow gadget..." A bellow came from across the street, "I won't let you, i activate magic Cylinder!!" Rahim laughed," What?? Why didn't you activate it when i attacked with Dark Crusader??" "Oop's. Awe man, oh well, either way you will lose, and when you do your soul will be ours!!" Rahim made a drastic comment, but Alex doesn’t mind, "Fine, we win all the souls you stole come back and you stop stealing souls, but if you win... you win, and you can have our souls, deck's and any other thing you want, but any way’s, Green gadget Attack, and finally, now that dark crusader has his atk back, attack!!"

Alex-Rahim:6800

2 unknown men:650

Rahim continued,” Then i play 1 card face down...I end!!"

"My move now!!" Said a dark cloaked man "Ok I set a monster and end, oh no i might lose!!" Alex made his next move, "Ok, I am going to do something you may never see again, I SUMMON...THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA BY SACRIFICING MY GADGETS!! BEHOLD, WITH 3900 ATK, AND THEN I ACTIVATE IT'S EFFECT TO MAKE MY LIFE POINT'S TO 1, BUT HE GET'S 6799 ATK BOOST, SO HE'S NOW 10699 ATK, WITH MY DARK CRUESADER..."

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

CHAPTER 2

Unknown Men:650

Alex-Rahim:1

"...Ok, Dark Crusader, ATTACK, Dark Momentum!!!!" with a big smirk on the unknown men's face, they exclaimed, "HA, I'M AFRAID... YOUR VICTORY HAS NOT COME YET" with a blunt confused look on Alex’s and Rahim’s face, they mumble,"HUH...!!" with a short explanation, the other unknown man said, "That's right, you really should pay more attention on our face down's... I activate, Wobuku!!" Alex and Rahim felt a stroke of bad luck, Alex said,” Fine, there's still no way you can win!! I play a face down and then play...Defusion, with my life point's and Ra, which mean's that our life point's go back to 6800 and my monster is now 3900 again!!" as thing's were getting better, the next move was in place,"Ok, i activate block attack, on your Dark Crusader, and then i activate shield crush to destroy it, and now I’m going to activate, Mausoleum of the Emperor, then i also play Dian keto the cure master, and then another, so i gain 2000 life point's, and now i pay those 2000 with my mausoleum of the Emperor to summon, Red Eyes B. Dragon, and then i play Megamorph, which makes him 4800, now attack Ra, even though he doesn’t get destroyed you still lose 900 life point's, and now that the battle phase is over i end!!" Now It was Rahim's big moment, he drew, then he summoned red gadget again, then with the special ability he summoned all three off them again, then he only put 1 card face down and ended, the unknown men wondered what they where up to, then quivered with fear, "Ok, i set 1 card and end!!" Then Alex straight away ended his turn, now thing's were getting strange. The men were at this point really confused, "Okkkk... I...draw, umm, I’ll play one card in defence position and end my turn...??!!" Now it was Rahim's move, and this is where thing's get good, "Ok, I SUMMON...SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON BY TRIBUTING MY GADGET'S... NOW BEHOLD...!!Now because i have five card's in my hand he has 5000!! Now i give Ra our 5899 life point's, which makes him 9799, although our life point's are 1, we can still win, and now Ra attack that Defence Monster, and now...SLIFER...ATTACK!!" A vast smoke cloud passed the street, and all that remained were Alex and Rahim, the two boy's still unconscious on the floor, Alex's Millennium puzzle disappeared into the thick dust, and by now... another adventure begins. They walk off and as they got to the next street everything had disappeared, and now they knew something was wrong...

Ok, that's all for this chapter, in the next chapter Alex find's Obelisk the Tormentor and Rahim find's the Millennium Rod, but Alex loses his soul in the middle of a duel, fortunately when he dies, Rahim gets mad and end's the duel, believe me, anger can do allot. but he takes Alex's God card's and Millennium Puzzle, but even though Alex is dead, he comes back later on, but Rahim's replacement tag partner cannot duel so Rahim almost dies, but you have to wait for the story until the later date!!^_^

BYE!!

^_^

[spoiler=Chapter 3]

CHAPTER 3

...Alex and Rahim ran, they came round a corner, they suddenly started to see a mist, with a breath of confusion, Alex said " Ok, let's split up, if we get lost or we've found something... come back here!!" Rahim ran one way, Alex went the other. All the mist got worse, Rahim could barely see, he then noticed a shadow, he cornered a hooded man, the man whispered, "I have something you can use... I have... THE MELLENIUM ROD!! I will give this item to you, it is your new gift of power!!" Rahim fell to the floor, he was standing on his feet, the hooded man walked up to him. He placed the rod in his arm's, and vanished into dust.

While Rahim was running back, Alex was starting to faint, his face was going pale, his hand's were going bright red, as his heart was slowing down, he actually had a heart disease, with slow deep breathes. He saw a medallion, he placed it round his neck, the necklace fell into his skin, which gave him a bond between the god card's. As he only possessed two, his bond created a rectangle, which just appeared, it was lying in the mist and dust. He picked it up...it was blank. He turned around not looking at the card, he turned, he saw a bright light, the light rose into his eyes, it blinded him with fear, he then passed out, with a large shout. Rahim heard him shout, he ran to the place that they started off at. He saw Alex lying on the floor with his deck in his hand's, Rahim carried him to the other side of the building. The mist cleared up. Rahim fitted Alex's deck into his trouser pocket.

Alex woke up, he saw Rahim sitting against the wall. Alex searched in his pocket and found his deck, he pulled it out, he saw Obelisk the Tormentor!! He crawled up to Rahim just thinking he was imagining thing's He coughed while speaking, after he was choked, " Hey, "cough" Rahim, what happened..."cough” cough"??" Rahim looked at him, and replied..."I...don't...know really..." They both seemed very irritable, they got up, they were both bleeding in the face. They walked around. Rahim was starting to get angry, but happy at the same time, he held his hand's up and fell on the floor, he shouted strongly, when he shouted, his emotion's were confused by the power of the millennium rod, the rod appeared in his hand, and made a golden spiral, everything disappeared.

They were transported somewhere, but they fell on the floor and felt a carpet, they got up, it looked as if they were in the building they were leaning against. An evil terrible voice shouted, “HAHAHA!! You have finally gotten this far, let's see if you are up to the challenge!!" Rahim and Alex nodded, Rahim shouted, "WE ACCEPT!!" The figure came out of the dark corner, when it did; they both recognised the thing that came out of the shadows. It was the duel monster spirit of Dark Crusader. Even though Alex possessed the card, he had another plan, he used his second deck, but it didn’t have any god cards in it!! Alex put his second deck in his duel disk. As it was 2 against 1, Dark Crusader had 8000 life points, and so did Alex and Rahim.

“I’LL START!!” yelled the evil spirit. “First, I’ll play… me… then I send 1 dark type monster from my hand to the graveyard, and he gain’s 400 attack points. That’s all for now!!” Alex knew what he was doing, and now was his time to prove it. “Ok then… I summon…Crystal Beast, Amethyst cat!! Then I play one card face down and end my turn!!” Next, the beast took his second move…” Ok, now, Dark crusader, ATTACK!!...” Alex smirked, “OH NO YOU DON’T!! I activate a quick play from my hand… go…SHRINK!! Now your monster’s attack points are 1000!!” The monster blasted into thin air, “…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Dark Crusader fell to the floor. “You will regret that!! Ah, I…end my…turn…” Now Rahim was ready, “Ok, I summon a new monster to my deck, I summon… Destiny hero double dude!! Now attack!! Also, because of your ability, you can attack twice… so go!! Now Amethyst cat…ATTACK!!”

Dark Crusader: 4400

Alex + Rahim: 8000

“It’s pay back time!! Now, I play… A warrior returning alive!! To bring back my Dark Crusader!! Now I tribute two monster’s to the graveyard, now he has 2400!! Now, attack double dude!!” Alex was getting dizzy. He was falling. After the blast, from dark crusader, his heart stopped and he went cold. Rahim turned round and looked at him. He ran over to him, “Don’t worry man… it’ll be ok… wake up…??”

He took his deck’s and put them in his pocket’s, then the millennium rod appeared, everything was destroyed, Rahim took Alex’s puzzle, card’s, everything, and put him against the wall…

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

CHAPTER 4

Rahim had cried mean while walking with his hands in his pockets. He was trying to remain calm, but his heart beat was getting stronger, and the glow of the millennium rod and puzzle was getting brighter and bigger by the minute.

He went round a corner, he suddenly heard a boy speaking, Rahim lifted his head, he saw the golden dust come out of another boy lying on the floor, and it flew into the sky like Alex’s soul. The boy remaining stood; he trembled not noticing Rahim behind him. The boy remained there crying, still un-aware of Rahim’s approach. Rahim was vague about his next movement, he decided to make the boy notice him, but not alarm him. He rested his hand over his shoulder; he said emotionally “How did he go? I lately lost a friend in a way I think is the same…” The boy turned his head slightly, and interrupted “…YOU KNOW NOTHING OF HIM!!” At this point Rahim removed his hand from his shoulder. The boy now felt guilty, he continued “…I’m sorry, he was my best friend, he saved my life death by giving his own and his soul… now I have nothing…” Realizing he had never met Rahim, he tried to patronize Rahim, “Enough about my problem’s…My names Joe. Nice to meet ya.” Rahim was obviously smart enough to know what he was doing…Rahim got back to the point with haste “Don’t worry, a friend of mine did the same thing, and I saved his body before it was destroyed, in a light I was the only one to see his soul vanish, but anyways, my names Rahim…now I want to hear all about what happened…”

“…So that’s how we ended up here is it? ...At least we found each other…”sighed Rahim. He got up, “hmm, I noticed you duel through out the conversation, and also you wear a new age duel disk…” Joe interrupted “I know, I got the new X type. It has all the latest features…” Rahim went back to the former conversation, “yeah, but if you duel, I need a new partner since Alex died, would you like to be my new partner?” Joe had no idea what to say, he was full of shock…”…umm…uhh..Yeah, sure…” Rahim went on, “Of course, I’d like to be your partner, but I need to give you something, heres the god card Alex used to use…and now I’d like to see you use it…”

Joe smiled he knew what to do, he wasn’t great at duelling, but he had tremendous courage. “I accept…” Rahim was now excited for the first time since he started his last duel with Alex. “Fine then, do your best… but this duel will have abit of a twist to it, we both start at 2000!!” With Joes great courage, he accepted again…”Fine by me…!!”

Rahim: 2000

Joe: 2000

“Ok I’ll start…!”Shouted Joe.

“First, I play a spell, Ookazi, now you deal 800 life points of damage, then I activate Final Flame, now you take another 600!! Ok, I think that’s enough life points taken from you, but now I’m going to increase mine…I play, Dian keto the cure master!! I gain 1000 life points, and then I summon, Arcana Force 0, the fool! I activate his effect, I flip a coin…” He flipped it, luck was in his favour, “Heads; So now, when ever you activate a spell, trap or monster effect to destroy thins card, it is negated and destroyed!! I set a face down and end.” Rahim new that was an amateur move, he knew all he was making is a small defence. “Ha, I know exactly what your doing. I have a different strategy though…

[spoiler=Chapter 5]

CHAPTER 5

…Rahim grinned, “My draw!!”, he hesitated, he pulled another grin, “It’s already over, I play future fusion, now I fuse three Cyber Dragons from my deck, to summon…Cyber End Dragon!!”, a massive shine burst in the darkness, “Don’t think that’s all, I play, De-Fusion. Then I activate Power Bond, now they all fuse again, but this time, Cyber End Dragons attack points are doubled!!” The shine burst out to the stars, all there was is light, and a vast creature opened its wing’s in the sky, “Now rise, CYBER END DRAGON! Now, attack his Arcana force 0…!” A streak of light shot towards the monster, Joe heard a shriek, knowing his monster was in pain.

Rahim: 2000

Joe: 0

Joe fell to the floor. His arms where shaking, his fingers curled up, he collapsed. While Rahim was walking up to Joe, the Cyber end dragon hologram faded. A small light in the middle of the street, formerly Cyber End Dragon, burst into a mini super nova, and disappeared.

“Are you ok?” asked Rahim. Joe looked up, “That was an amazing move, but I can’t duel with somebody as closely boded with there monsters, heres your god card, I’m not good enough for it…” He got up and ran round the block, Rahim chased after him, “Joe wait…” He turned round the block, “…Joe? Where are you…?”

A short while later, Rahim had given up chasing after him, he sat down and rested by the wall, thinking about his deck and Alex, of the moment the both was parted, Rahim put his head down, he had no more thoughts, he had been abandoned by his latest partner and his old friend so crucially parted from him, there was no more hope left.

A while after, Rahim started to get hungry, so he decided to go searching for some food. He had found an entrance to a large building; he opened the door and went inside. He walked up to a small desk inside the room; there was a plant next to it and a couple of notepads on top. He looked behind it, there was a girl, she was in a deep sleep. Rahim put his hand on her shoulder trying to wake her up, she raised her head, she said quietly, “Who’s there? Why are you here?” Rahim replied as quiet as the girl was speaking, “I’m Rahim, I was looking for some food, and I found you lying here asleep…” They both stood up, “My names Lisa, I came here in search of food to, but then I heard something so I went looking for it…” Lisa took a proper look at Rahims face, she remembered him, “…I know you…” Rahim looked shocked “What?” She glanced at him, “I…Know…You…” Rahim had wondered what she was talking about, “I saw you duelling, I searched for the noise, then I saw you, this golden thing just went into your hand, then a really bright light came out of it, then I just well, I don’t know, this is all I know since that very moment…” Rahim understood now, “You was with another boy, where is he?” Rahim faced the floor, a tear dropped from his eye, “he’s gone, in that duel, he actually…” Rahim regretted to say the next sentence, “…died. I don’t know how, but…it’s all in the past…just forget it.” She looked at him despairing himself in sorrow, she pulled his chin up and stared deep into his eyes, “I also remember him, quite a while ago, I met him, he was a really good friend, so impatient, but once he tried something…he never gave up until he did it…” Rahim knew she was a talented duellist already, she had no duel disk, no card’s, only a back pack and clothes, but by the look in her eye, he knew she duelled, and he didn’t need to duel her to tell how good she was. “You duel…” Lisa looked shocked, she let go of his chin, and said, “How did you know?” He answered this valuable question, as this could tell both of them who they where, “Your eyes…the look in your eyes, you have the spirit of many, and this is even rare in a duellist, you can see monster spirits, which one can you mostly see?” She now knew he was a very talented duellist, she hesitated to answer, “…I can see Marshmallon mostly, I don’t know why, from the moment I saw the card, I had to have it and I could never let go…” Rahim now knew her whole soul, “I see a couple of cards, I always see them especially…” They both now where deep into discussion, but not as bad as there hunger, “Before I looked for the noise, I was in a cafeteria; let’s go get something to eat.” Lisa and Rahim smiled and headed off to the cafeteria.

Once they had finished eating, they went looking around the building. “Hey Lisa, since either of us have duel partners, how ‘bout we partner up?” Lisa smiled once again, “Sure, duelling is a passion I’ve had for a long time, and I have a new deck I made, so…yeah.” Rahim continued, “Since my last duel, I’ve made a new deck to, we’ll just have to see how different our decks are, the next time we duel…” They both started to climb up some stairs. They saw a door, it was different to the other doors, Rahim opened it, Lisa went ahead, Rahim slowly followed, above Lisa’s shoulder, Marshmallons spirit appeared, it transformed itself into a light that followed over Lisa’s shoulder, Rahim was following which way the light was, because he could not see Lisa in the dark, it hovered over to a light switch, Lisa tapped it down, the light flickered and eventually turned on. Marshmallon disappeared. They both turned round, they saw another door, they Rahim opened it and Lisa walked in again, Rahim went in, the door slammed behind them, Rahim tried to open the door but it had locked. A deep voice whispered, “its pointless trying, this is the shadow realm, the winner is the survivor…” Rahim was now shuddering, “Win in What?” the voice continued, “What ever you do, and by the looks of it, you duel, so I’ll send two more of my men, see if you can beet these. You may have passed the last two round’s…Rahim…but your not going to win it all, in the end; I shall win, and take over the world.” Rahim was now angry, “NO MORE RUNNING!! You will face me your self, you and one of your men, against me and Lisa, we win everything goes back to normal, and Alex also comes back to life, as it was your fault he died anyways!! You win; you can do what ever you want. Of course, that won’t happen…” The voice was certain he could win, a burst of darkness, flew before Rahim, a creature that looked so similar to the monster Summoned Skull, “I…accept, you only have yourself and a girl, your only powers are seeing monsters, so let’s do this!!” Another cloaked man appeared, next to Summoned Skull.

Summoned Skull-Cloaked man: 8000

Rahim-Lisa: 8000

Summoned Skull shouted, “HA HA HA HA, I go first, DRAW!! I set a monster, and end my turn!!” Lisa and Rahim thought they would get something abit better, Lisa drew her attention to her cards, “I go, Draw!! Now, I summon, Marauding Captain, in Attack mode, then I activate his effect, to summon another one, then I activate my second captains ability, to summon, Tune Warrior!! Then I activate my Synchronized Realm!! Now… I send to the graveyard, Tune Warrior, and Marauding Captain, to Synchro summon…GO!! Now rise, Gaia knight, the force of Earth!! Now because of Synchronized Realm, you lose 500 Life Points!! Then I activate Synchro Boost, now my Gaia gains 500 attack points, and goes up by 1 level!! Now…ATTACK!!”

A dark burst flew across the room; electric burst’s shot side to side, as Summoned Skull knelt in agony.

“Now I set a card and end my turn!!”

“You will never get away with that, no matter on what happens!!” As Summoned Skull had stopped mumbling, the cloaked man to a look at his hand. He thought deeply, as he knew Summoned Skull’s plans.

A croaky small voice went on, Lisa and Rahim could barely hear it, but it was the cloaked man. “I…Draw…I…activate my Spell…Mausoleum of the Emperor!! Now, we pay…1000 Life Points, and summon…SUMMONED SKULL!!” He drew a small breath, even then you could hear a croaky sound, he went on…”Then I activate…Megamorph!! Now…attack Gaia!!” A loud bang could have been heard from blocks away if anybody was there to hear it…

By the time the noise was over, Summoned Skull and the cloaked man discovered that there life point meter hadn’t gone down, as in the smoke and dusk, they saw a figure in the way of Gaia…

“Do you really think I’d let a careless attack like that get through?” Lisa smirked.” You obviously didn’t notice that I played Scrap-Iron Scarecrow…you see I negate the attack, and instead of sending it to the graveyard, I play it face down again…”

The cloaked man continued after the short explanation. “Fine then, I end my turn.”

Rahim now knew how to take charge.

“I draw!! I play Heavy Storm, now all spell and Traps are destroyed!!” Although Synchro Boost was also destroyed so was Megamorph and Mausoleum of the Emperor. “Then I activate, Lightning Vortex!! Now I send on card from my hand to the graveyard, and you summoned skull is destroyed!!”

As the beast blew into many pieces, a blue spirit shot into the chest of the real summoned skull. He knelt again, holding his heart in agony. He had his mouth wide open, and his eyes blood shot, he was full of contempt and anger, and mostly shock. “You will not get away with that, what ever happens, you will regret it!!” he said in a shriek. He knew he was for filling his task but, at the cost of dyeing.

“Now, I activate Future Fusion!! I remove from play; three Cyber Dragon’s to summon, CYBER END DRAGON!!” As a massive light appeared out of nowhere, Cyber End Dragon appeared of the light in a flare, and shot into one place.

“Now…Triple Strident Blast, Overlord shock, Sword Blaze!!” Now as Cyber End Dragon, Gaia and Marauding Captain all went in to battle, the vortex to the natural world opened, and Rahim and Lisa both turned into small beam’s of light, and shot into the air, but 4 beams went up…2 of which was Rahim and Lisa…the question is, who are the others?

Rahim Lisa appeared to the time when Alex and Rahim was about to go home to eat, but they stood staring in front of them, as Rahim gazed at Alex…alive, Alex remembered what happened between them and his own death, and Rahim ran up to him and started to explain what happened, but Alex cut through, “…I know, I even died, but now I’m back…” Alex turned around, the other soul, was the last cloaked man, the one with summoned skull, as he was a shadow realm puppet, he was dyeing…

“He isn’t real basically, except for his soul, he can just fade away…” and Alex was quite right, as the man turned into a block of stone and blew in the wind as rubble, he was no longer alive…

“So…shall we go home?” Alex said, knowing there was more to come, a lot more.

“Sure buddy, oh yeah, and you’ve met Lisa…before this all happened, remember, she’s now our 3rd part of the team, now where a triple tag team.”

Alex had nothing against her, so he just smiled, and they walked off.

Alex then realized, what was going to happen as there was no easy way through this next part, because the shadows had only fooled them.

In Rahims house later on, Rahim had just remembered that he was holding something Alex owned. “Hey Alex, I still have something of yours. Heres the Winged Dragon of Ra and your millennium puzzle, and also, your decks.

As he held out his hand and smiled, Alex smiled back and took them. “Thanks mate, you kept them for me? Well thank you, and Rahim, why don’t we give Obolisk to Lisa, there 3 of them and 3 of us, and soon we have to go back to Duel Academy, so why don’t we give her that?” Rahim agreed, “Sure, anyways, because Chancellor Sheppard retired, now Doctor Crowlers in charge… and he’s making some of the Obelisks share rooms to get more money for the academy, but luckily he made you my room mate, anyways it’s the 3rd year, and us two are still top of the school…” Rahim now remembered all of this, “Oh yeah, and we get those cool blazers cas where top, remember, those ones that are white and have the blue strips, but the rest of em’ have to where those dark blue ones…?” “Yeah…” before they could continue, Lisa walked into the room, Rahim and Alex smiled at her, “What…?” She said in discomfort, “WHAT?? Why are you staring at me like that?” Alex held out the card…Obelisk the tormenter and gave it to her, “What’s thi…Oh my God!! Your giving me this…?” “Yep, and there’s more, me and Rahim have a millennium item, I have the puzzle, Rahim has the rod, now just follow us…” they walked upstairs and headed into the attic,

As Rahim and Lisa followed behind, Alex shuffled through a bag that him and Rahim kept, “Here you go, me and Rahim own 6 millennium items, where looking for 1 more, the millennium necklace…”He held out his hand in a fist, and uncurled his fingers. “Your giving me this?” As Alex held out the millennium eye.”Uh huh, but don’t show anyone, just always hide it behind your fringe and never let anyone know…” She grabbed it and fitted it into her eye. As they then headed off down stairs, quit far away, something else was happening…

Deep in the shadow realm, summoned skull knelt before his master. He was about 8 feet away from the golden chair in front of him that was hidden in the dark. His head was bowed before his master. “Did you complete the task?” proudly said his master, “Did you lose?” summoned skull replied, “Yes, the task is done, now that the trap is set, they will think there next part will be easy.” “Good. Now if we harvest all the souls we need, starting with these, we will be able to rule the world. You have done your duty now skull…” summoned skull interrupted and raised his head, “So will you let me free and let me rule to…master?” his master stood, still hid in the dark though, and firmly answered, “No…you are useless now, which means nobody needs you…” He walked up to summoned skull and put his hand over his head, and grabbed his head as tight as he could. Another bright light appeared; it spiralled in the dark mist and fog. Summoned skull burst into thousands of pieces as his former master turned and walked back to his golden seat, and laid back.

[spoiler=Final Word]

Find out what happens in the next part which I shall soon post, enjoy!!^_^

Please comment on this chapter.

EDIT: I've found the first chapter, and decided to put them all together, sorry about posting the first and second thread on 2 separate threads, I didn't know.

Good BYE!! I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far, be sure to read what happens next, so keep on checking up on the thread!! BYE!!^_^

[spoiler=Official copyright page]

As you are well aware of copyrighting, i am typing in this in order of assurence nobody steals this idea. As forth, i am writing my member name so as at least my member name could be mensioned.

Copyrighted by: cardcreator 444

Strory/fanfic:Yu-Gi-Oh D.A (~dark Awakening~)

Date fo copy write: 31/8/2008

Approved by:

@YugiohCardMaker.net™

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...

Enjoy the next part guy's...

"...Ok' date=' Dark Crusader, ATTACK, Dark Mormentom!!!!" with a big smirk on the unknown men's face, they exclaimed, "HA, I'M AFRAID... YOUR VICTORY HAS NOT COME YET" with a blunt confused look on alex's and rahim's face, they mumble,"HUH...!!" with a short explanation, the other unknown man said, "That's right, you realy should pay more attention on our face down's... I activate, Wobuku!!" With a sroke of unluck, Alex said,"Fine, there's still no way you can win!! I play a face down and then play...Defusion, with my life point's and Ra, which mean's that our life point's go back to 6800 and my monster is now 3900 again!!" as thing's were getting better, the next move was in place,"Ok, i activate block attack, on your Dark Crusader, and then i activate shield crush to destroy it, and now i'm going to activate, Musilaum of the Emporor, then i also play Dian keto the cure master, and then another, so i gain 2000 life point's, and now i pay those 2000 with my musilaum of the Emporor ro summon, Rad Eyes B. Dragon, and then i play Megamorph, which makes him 4800, now attack Ra, even though he dosn't get destroyed you still lose 900 life point's, and now that the battle phase is over i end!!" Now It was Rahim's big moment, he drew, then he summoned red gadget again, then with the special ability he summoned all three off them again, then he only put 1 card face down and ended, the unknown men wondered what they where up to, then quivered with fear, "Ok, i set 1 card and end!!" Then Alex straight away ended his turn, now thing's were getting strange. The men were at this point realy confused, "Okkkk... I...draw, umm, i'l play one card in deffence position and end my turn...??!!" Now it was Rahim's move, and this is where thing's get good, "Ok, I SUMMON...SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON BY TRIBUTING MY GADGET'S... NOW BEHOLD...!!Now because i have five card's in my hand he has 5000!! Now i give Ra our 5899 life point's, which makes him 9799, although our life point's are 1, we can still win, and now Ra attack that Deffence Monster, and now...SLIFER...ATTACK!!" A vast smoke cloud passed the street, and all that remained were Alex and Rahim, the two boy's still unconsious on the floor, Alex's Mellenium puzzle desapeared into the thick dust, and by now... another adventure begin's. They walk off and as they got to the next street evrything had disapeared, and now they knew something was wrong...

Ok, that's all for this chapter, in the next chapter Alex find's Obolisk the Tormentor and Rahim find's the Melenium Rod, but Alex loses his soul in the middle of a duel, so Rahim has to take on two people at once, but he takes Alex's God card's and Melenium Puzzle, but even though Alex is dead, he comes back later on, but Rahim's replacement tag partner cannot duel so Rahim almost dies, but you have to wait for the story until the later date!!^_^

BYE!!

^_^

[/quote']

First, all parts are supposed to be under the same thread, stupid.

Second.

"...Ok' date=' Dark Crusader, ATTACK, Dark Mormentom!!!!"

[/quote']

What. The. Heck. Just.... no. the spelling and grammar in the first line is already horrendous.

Then you go on to misspell everything without so much as capitalizing your character's names. Waboku not Wobuku, Masoleum not Musilaum, Defense not Deffence, Millennium not Melenium, and Obelisk not Obolisk. It's also a text block, making it not very good on the eyes.

On top of that, the Millennium items were destroyed, and there's no way in hell that anyone could possibly get their hands on the God Cards anymore. This entire thing is so wrong it doesn't deserve to exist. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it just has so little quality (ha!) that I'm not sure why you put it up.

Once again, I apologize for being harsh, but I can't stand someone butchering the english language like this. Sorry.

Ok, i apreciate the comment and advice, but just don't call me stupid!! Also, i think i know more then you about FanFic's, and if you read the last part, you will see that i said it is going to turn into a whole series, next time...please read the previous part before predicting!!

If you hadn't noticed, this is chapter 2, it's continued from chapter 1, so read the last lines of the first chapter. In school, they teach you that, it's called...Building up suspence!!

Don't comment until you've read the 1st chapter!!

I already read (sort of) part one when I saw your part 2.

And sorry for calling you stupid. I'm just used to making remarks like that when talking to my friends. I didn't mean to offend you.

The spelling and grammar in thew first line has nothing to do with being a continuation of part 1, however.

Building up suspence is nice, but they also teach basic writing skills like spelling and grammar in school too, you know.

If you took the time to edit your story for that, it could become acceptable, but you still have baisic plot issues like the destroyed items. And if you some how put into your plot them getting remade, you clearly haven't seen how they were originally made.

Ok...

Enjoy the next part guy's...

"...Ok' date=' Dark Crusader, ATTACK, Dark Mormentom!!!!" with a big smirk on the unknown men's face, they exclaimed, "HA, I'M AFRAID... YOUR VICTORY HAS NOT COME YET" with a blunt confused look on alex's and rahim's face, they mumble,"HUH...!!" with a short explanation, the other unknown man said, "That's right, you realy should pay more attention on our face down's... I activate, Wobuku!!" With a sroke of unluck, Alex said,"Fine, there's still no way you can win!! I play a face down and then play...Defusion, with my life point's and Ra, which mean's that our life point's go back to 6800 and my monster is now 3900 again!!" as thing's were getting better, the next move was in place,"Ok, i activate block attack, on your Dark Crusader, and then i activate shield crush to destroy it, and now i'm going to activate, Musilaum of the Emporor, then i also play Dian keto the cure master, and then another, so i gain 2000 life point's, and now i pay those 2000 with my musilaum of the Emporor ro summon, Rad Eyes B. Dragon, and then i play Megamorph, which makes him 4800, now attack Ra, even though he dosn't get destroyed you still lose 900 life point's, and now that the battle phase is over i end!!" Now It was Rahim's big moment, he drew, then he summoned red gadget again, then with the special ability he summoned all three off them again, then he only put 1 card face down and ended, the unknown men wondered what they where up to, then quivered with fear, "Ok, i set 1 card and end!!" Then Alex straight away ended his turn, now thing's were getting strange. The men were at this point realy confused, "Okkkk... I...draw, umm, i'l play one card in deffence position and end my turn...??!!" Now it was Rahim's move, and this is where thing's get good, "Ok, I SUMMON...SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON BY TRIBUTING MY GADGET'S... NOW BEHOLD...!!Now because i have five card's in my hand he has 5000!! Now i give Ra our 5899 life point's, which makes him 9799, although our life point's are 1, we can still win, and now Ra attack that Deffence Monster, and now...SLIFER...ATTACK!!" A vast smoke cloud passed the street, and all that remained were Alex and Rahim, the two boy's still unconsious on the floor, Alex's Mellenium puzzle desapeared into the thick dust, and by now... another adventure begin's. They walk off and as they got to the next street evrything had disapeared, and now they knew something was wrong...

Ok, that's all for this chapter, in the next chapter Alex find's Obolisk the Tormentor and Rahim find's the Melenium Rod, but Alex loses his soul in the middle of a duel, so Rahim has to take on two people at once, but he takes Alex's God card's and Melenium Puzzle, but even though Alex is dead, he comes back later on, but Rahim's replacement tag partner cannot duel so Rahim almost dies, but you have to wait for the story until the later date!!^_^

BYE!!

^_^

[/quote']

First, all parts are supposed to be under the same thread, stupid.

Second.

"...Ok' date=' Dark Crusader, ATTACK, Dark Mormentom!!!!"

[/quote']

What. The. Heck. Just.... no. the spelling and grammar in the first line is already horrendous.

Then you go on to misspell everything without so much as capitalizing your character's names. Waboku not Wobuku, Masoleum not Musilaum, Defense not Deffence, Millennium not Melenium, and Obelisk not Obolisk. It's also a text block, making it not very good on the eyes.

On top of that, the Millennium items were destroyed, and there's no way in hell that anyone could possibly get their hands on the God Cards anymore. This entire thing is so wrong it doesn't deserve to exist. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it just has so little quality (ha!) that I'm not sure why you put it up.

Once again, I apologize for being harsh, but I can't stand someone butchering the english language like this. Sorry.

i would say that to

To be doing wid your sig... I know, i asked conor, and did Rowena turn up today?? If so i bet she got shouted at!! Otherwise the sig, thank you, especialy since i die, but your left with a duelist who can barely remember the rules, oh well, you get 3 Egyption god's and 2 Mellenium item's. Just so as everybody is aware, this series is based on me and Death Reborn, and in the next, it turn's into a four way tag, so me Rahim, 2 other other my friend's are a whole team!! And the egyption god's are destroyed, and me and Rahim at the end of the series wipe the mellenium item's off the face of the earth, along with all the life hidden inside them, like Yami Yugi, Yami Bakura, but they have to go, because it turn's out the egyption god's posses them, the god card's wanted me and rahim to posses them and get to Yugi, as there plan to destroy all, but Jaden Yuki turn's evil again, so he get's his evil hero deck back, but he turn's good again, and he lives. Also, the first duel was fake, the men were supposed to be found and supposed to lose. I will not say any more, because then you would know the plot to series two aswell, yep, i have it all planned out!!^_^

P.S. If you like my new avatar, thank's!!

BYE!!

^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived