Exodios, The Ultimate Sealed God

008.jpg

DARK/Spellcaster/Effect/10/?/0

This card cannot be Special, Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning all Monster Cards in your graveyard to your deck. When this card attacks, send 1 Monster Card from your hand or your deck to the graveyard. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of Normal Monsters in your graveyard x 1000. When this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play. If 5 'Forbidden' Cards are sent to your graveyard by this cards effect, you win the duel.

It's a new Jump promo card.

*sniff*....*snif*.......I smell BANNED!!!!!! But, sick card, I LOVE IT! Probably gonna be used in some GX episode, I can just sense it.

No wonder I haven't known 'bout it, I'm on vacation roght now, but I'll be back Sunday afternoon.

Of course, very dificult, I just felt like saying that. If it's going to be in an anime episode, there's going to be some anime-only cards to help it, but yeah, very dificult card to keep alive. It would be "helpful" in Normal monster decks, especially since the forbidden one cards, except Exodia's head, are normal (The type, not personality, and the quotes around helpful were ment to be "iffy)

i think if you can keep it alive for a few turns by protecting it and attacking weak monsters, it could be very good. or you could use Double Atk or something like that so its faster.

or you could use Satellite Cannon.

Archived