Waht do you think of these?

ChronosCrowler

Remember What I said in the threads playing with Real Cards?

Well The company of my friend developed a new trading card game! It's Called "Ground Zero" Published on FEB 25, 2008!

But it is still in BETA "so i don't know if it will continue on..."

The Gameplay of GroundZero is like this!

How to win:

- Either 1 of the players has no more cards in his "Game Deck", Then the one with remaining cards wins!

- Either 1 of the players has no more cards in his "Junction Deck", Then the one with remaining cards wins!

- Reduce your opponent's Junction points to 0(out 40)

Game Deck is consist of:

40 Cards(Mixture of Normal Monsters and Junction Monsters)

Junction Deck Consist of:

A Compilation of Junction Monsters whose combined Junction Spheres is 40 The junction deck is placed on the Junction Zone.

What is a Junction Point:

Junction Points serves as your Life points! (Your Junction Points can only be damaged when you do not have playable monsters on the field or by a effect of a Junction monster! Each Direct Monster Attack damages your Junction Points by 5.

What is a Fill-Zone?:

The Fill-Zone is consisted of Junction Monsters that are already used once! or placed there by a monster effect. A Junction monster that is in the fill-zone can be used for a second time! but instead of placing it under the monster summoned! it is immediately placed on the graveyard. (This is considered as a "Forced Summon".)

What is the Graveyard?

The Graveyard is the place where "Normal Monsters/Junction Monsters" that are destroyed in battle are sent to. It is also the Place where Junction Monsters are sent to when used to "Forced Summon" a monster. This is also where used spell cards are sent! and including discarded monsters!

Types of summon:

Normal Summon: Monster's that are summoned by the used of new junction spheres!(Place The onced used monster under the monster you are going to summon).

Forced Summon: A Forced summon is conducted when you use a junction monster from the fill-zone as a junction sphere for the second time! but instead of placing them under a monster they are immediately sent to the graveyard.

Junction Summon: Summoning Junction Monsters Normally as a "Normal Monster" You can still use their junction spheres for a summon! but if you do they are sent to the fill zone.

What are spell cards:

This cards are monster amplifiers! (They may either alter Stats or Make monsters invulnerable from harm or any other effects). No possible image yet! Still Searching! ThaMarket! (Sorry guys for the inconvenience XD!!!)

What Are Junction Spheres?

This are used to summon a monster! Only Junction Type monsters have Junction Spheres!

What are Junction Monster?

They are normally named "Element"-Spirit". They contain Junction Spheres and sometimes contain spell like effects!

What Are Normal Monsters?

Monsters that need Junction Spheres to be present on the field.

What are elements?

This are the attributes of monster/s, the elemetents are consisted of "Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Nature, Light, Darkness, and lightning"

How to summon?

You can only summon a "Normal Monster" When you either have junction monsters on your hand or at the fill-zone that have enough junction spheres to summon the monster according to the number of their cosmo level.

You Can Summon "Junction Monsters" to the field without the use of Junction Spheres! But if you their junction spheres for a summon they are immediately sent to the fill zone.

The Phases:

For Your First Draw Phase! If you have no junction monsters in your hand return the cards that you drew to your deck then shuffle, and draw a new set of 7 cards.

1st - Draw Phase (You Draw 1 Card!) Note: You can only have a Maximum of 7 Hand cards, if more than 7 you must discard a card

2nd - Junction Phase (You may check your field, Use Spell cards! or cover a Card)

3rd - Summoning Phase - The Phase where you summon monsters! You can only summon 1 monster per turn, except if there is a effect regarding summons. Summoned monsters can't attack at the turn that they are summoned.

4th - Strategy Phase - You may either uncover cover cards! activate spell cards or activate junction monster effects or simply activating monster effects.

5th - Battle Phase - You May Attack with your monsters!

6th - Backup Phase- You May Again activate card effects or uncover cards that haven't been used yet

7th - End Phase - Your Turn is ended!

If you have anymore questions just post them I might just forgotten about them!!!XD!!!

PLS COMMENT ON THIS PAGE OK!!! I JUST want to see if this game is cool or not! cause i just started playing it yesterday! XD

Sample Cards!

Back Cover Of "Ground Zero"

BackCovr.jpg

The Cards That I have!(Given to me by a friend)

Reishacopy.jpgOni.jpg

Moonlightdragon.jpgGrudacopy.jpg

Grandivias-1.jpgCerunos.jpg

ChtonianDragon.jpgFireAnima.jpg

Magmahound.jpgchtonianserpent.jpg

If you have any more suggestions! or your own creations! Post them here Ill show this to my friend! Who knows this might spread world wide!!!:D

Well, I'm very impressed. I might even start buying these cards if they go world wide. It's like a mix between duelmasters, and yugioh. Nice card art. Hey, if your friend creates some kind of virtual version of it. If anybody does that, I think that it would be a cool idea to make it to where you get a free deck when you start off, and get points for winning matches. It would also be cool if you could spend your points for more cards.

Please tell me how to get there by private message if the site is created.

Archived