Linkin Park - Whats your favourite song from them

Atomix

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my god. Linkin park thread. *Screams*.

Sorry.

My favourite band ^__^".

Well, my top songs, (Please forgive me for doing this..) are:

1) Qwerty- No, i don't love this song because it's probably their heaviest (with competition from given up.) But because Linkin park had the boldness to cut qwerty from minutes to midnight, trying to reframe from re-entering their heavy outlook. ^__^.

2) Stick N' Move-Most people wouldn't know this song, but it was infact the demo for Runaway. It got changed drastically because Linkin park wasn't satisfied with the way it turned out, but i still love the chorus ^__^.

3) Numb-Don't get me wrong, I'm not the linkin park type that lives for their softer stuff. But up until this song, right when i was about finished with meteora, i never thought chester's voice was anything but something of a normal standard (In the end made me think he was pretty good, but most of meteoras heavy, and i can't quite get great thoughts about someone when there in that sort of tone. Also, easier to run was pretty mono-tone for me.. Plus, i listened to breaking the habit AFTER numb ^^)). Blew me away ^^).

4) A place for my head (live in texas.)-Being stupid, i never bought the DVD/CD version of Live in texas, only the CD one ^__^. So i didn't hear this song until i bought LPU (Linkin park underground) Membership this year. (came on the CD That including the DVD exclusive Live in texas tracks.) It astounded me to how original they can be with their songs live.. That said, By myself was the most manipulated of live in texas, but this song hit me in a way ^^).

5) From The Inside- Deciding number five for me was tough, considering the greatly contested songs that i haven't listed. (Giving number two to stick N move..>.>.. Pfft.. What was i thinking xD.) But this song is definately one of the ones i rock to the most. (Too see me rock, add one broom, my underwear, and this song. =D.) Its soft and yet explosive sound adds a new meaning to linkin park being a "Mixer of styles"

Good god.

I think im done =].

I might post a few others later ~.~

Like honourble mentions and just plain good songs by them. ( and why i like em..) UNLESS. its not aloud.. then beware. I'll just edit this one =D.

=].

2sick~

Dude. That was complete and udder spam, and infact, i think i might NEG rep you and report you for i-.. Kidding xD.

Hehe =].

I surely agree, linkin park do rock, Even though i don't support the Idea of them being "Mainstream" lately.. But i think them releasing given up as a single should cure that =].

2sick~

Archived