Are any of you watching Barcelona get KILLED by Real Madrid.

Ferro

because english team owned them

Man Utd own. They pwned Barcelona.

Pure lulz! Barca controlled the whole game. They controlled the first game as well. Their only error was that they didn't finish near the net. If you check, Barca had more than double possession. Scholes had an amazing shot which no keeper could get. Not even Casillas.

To the Real Madrid Game:

Pure and simple, Barca was outplayed. They were a mess and didn't seem to want to play. Valdes was scared from the first second and the fear was contagious and infected the whole defense and mid-field. Barca is missing many key players such, Deco, Eto'o, Iniesta, and Ronaldinho (Gone),

This was just a bad season for Barca. If we all remember, last year, I believe, Barca played so well that Madrid fans applauded them off the field. This is Exactly what happened again year, except Barca applauded them in turn.

Final Score = 4-1 *Great shot by Henry*

They made use of one long shot. Barca played the better game. As I mentioned, the hole of Ronaldinho's position will not be easily filled. I did not say that you win in this game by having the most possession. I merely said Barcelona was most definitely not, "Owned" or "Pwned," because last time I checked, a 1-0 loss when you controlled the game is most certainly not being "Owned." Changes will be made, Rikkjard will leave, more players will come in, and a better Barca will come out of it.

They made use of one long shot. Barca played the better game. As I mentioned' date=' the hole of Ronaldinho's position will not be easily filled. I did not say that you win in this game by having the most possession. I merely said Barcelona was most definitely not, "Owned" or "Pwned," because last time I checked, a 1-0 loss when you controlled the game is most certainly not being "Owned." Changes will be made, Rikkjard will leave, more players will come in, and a better Barca will come out of it.

[/quote']

If they played the better game why didnt they win. My point is it is not how good you play for 89 mins. You can lose it in 1 min. Also the term owned means being beaten. When I was last checked losing 1-0 classes as being beaten

Drat, how I could I have not known the scale of ownage! I'll keep that in mind the next time I watch a football game, so that I won't embarrass myself by making such a dumb mistake as saying that owned means that you were horrendously beaten.

Archived