Egyptian God Support

Ra's Disciple

Hi I am new to this site so apologies if I have posted this incorrectly in some way. 

Basically I am completely obsessed by the Egyptian God cards. In my opinion they are the coolest cards to ever be created, and while their legal cards are not quite as impressive as in the TV show, they are still awesome to use. They lack support however, and I know new support cards are due to be released this year, it is still not enough in my opinion.

Here are a few cards I have created (I absolutely take no credit for the artwork) which I think would be cool in an Egyptian Gods deck;

1. Priest of the Divine (Divine/Spellcaster/Effect) - "You can discard this card to the graveyard, then add 1 Divine-Beast monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can banish this card, then add 1 spell card from your deck to your hand."

2. Ra's Acolyte (Divine/Warrior/Effect) - "When this card is normal summoned, shuffle 2 Fairy type monsters from your GY back into the deck, then you can special summon 1 Fairy type monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. If this card is normal summoned and your opponent controls 1 or more monsters, you can normal summon another monster in addition to this card."

3. The Power of 10! (Normal Spell) - "Discard any number of level 10 monsters with different names from your hand, draw 2 cards from your deck for each card discarded. Skip your next draw phase."

4. Burning Rage (Quick-Play Spell) - "If "The Winged Dragon of Ra" is on your side of the field, during the battle phase of the turn this card is activated, it can make an additional attack if it destroys and opponents monster by battle. This card's activation cannot be negated. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn this card is activated." 

5. Thunder Force (Quick-Play Spell) - "During the battle phase, if "Slifer the Sky Dragon" you control battles an opponents monster, negate that monsters effect and banish that monster at the end of the damage step. If you activate and resolve this effect, return this card to your hand and draw 2 card from your deck; this effect can only be used once during the duel."

6. Ra's Descent (Normal Spell) - "If you control 3 face-up Divine attribute monsters, you can send them to the graveyard. If you activate and resolve this effect, special summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode" from your hand or deck, ignoring summoning conditions. You cannot activate other effects the turn you activate this card, except from "The Winged Dragon of Ra- Sphere Mode"."

7. Ra's Disciple - NOTE: I DO NOT CLAIM TO CREATE THIS CARD, AS IT IS AN OFFICIAL CARD RELEASED BY KONAMI. I HAVE SIMPLY CHANGED ITS ATTRIBUTE FROM "LIGHT" TO "DIVINE"

8. Silver Scarab (Divine/Insect/Effect)- "Flip: When this card is flipped face-up, add 1 level 4 or below Divine attribute monster from your deck to your hand."

9. Divine Vengeance (Counter Trap) - "If a Divine-Beast type monster you control is targeted by an opponents Spell, Trap or Effect Monster effect, negate that effect, and if you do, destroy it."

10. Eternal Divinity (Continuous Trap) - "If a level 10 or higher monster is sent to your graveyard by battle or your opponents card effect, special summon that card to your side of the field, ignoring summoning conditions; also it remains on the field until the end phase of your next turn. If you activate and resolve this effect, destroy 1 card your opponent controls."

11. Sky Dragon Conduit (Continuous Spell) - "Pay 1000 life points during each of your standby phases. Once per turn you can activate each of these effects; 1. Special summon 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon" from your hand or graveyard. 2. Add 2 cards from your graveyard to your hand, then discard 2 cards during the end phase. 3. If you normal summon a monster this turn, you can normal summon an additional monster."

12. Fist of Fate (Quick-Play Spell) - "Pay 4000 life points. If "Obelisk the Tormentor" is on your side of the field, it can attack your opponents life points directly this turn."

I would love to have these in my deck 😅, but I am probably biased and these card effects are probably OP to the rest of you. I just think Synchro/XYZ/Pendulum etc have taken the magic out of the game over the years, as often duels are won in the first turn; traditional effect cards were a lot more fun (IMO). 

createcard_2.jpeg

createcard_1.jpeg

createcard_9.jpeg

createcard_3.jpeg

createcard (20).jpeg

createcard (19).jpeg

createcard (18).jpeg

createcard (17).jpeg

createcard (15).jpeg

createcard (13).jpeg

createcard_5.jpeg

createcard_6.jpeg