Ghostrick Scarecrow - link monster

Dn't_Be_Ah_Pansy

Ghostrick Scarecrow

Dark Attribute/ Fiend-Type

Atk: 900 Link -3 

link arrows : Top Left ↖️, Top ⬆️ & Top Right ↗️

Effect:

2 Effect Monsters, Including 1 “Ghostrick” Monster.

Card(s) this Link Summoned Monster points to are treated as “Face-down Defense position”( All Monsters are left face-up on the field / effects are not negated, Atk points are still used). If this card was Link Summoned by using a XYZ “Ghostrick” Monster(s) you can activate this effect: Main Monster Card zone(s) this Monster points to that are not occupied by any Monster(s), can not be Used as long as this card remains Face-up the field. If this Link Summoned monster would be destroyed by Battle or card effect: (Quick Effect) you can target 2 Face-Down Defense Monsters on the field and banish them face-down but there returned to the owners side of the field at the End-Phase in Face-Down Defense position. You can only use this effect of “Ghostrick Scarecrow” once per turn. You can only control one “Ghostrick Scarecrow”. 

(I know The ruling with links and them not being able to put them in face-down defense was fine, I just wanted to make effect that would allow the ghostrick deck to still be playable but kinda stay in there realm of play style, it mite be a little Brocken but I was just testing the waters, if I made Errors in yugioh card effect text, don’t hesitate to help me fix it to make it more legible and better to read, really didn’t play around with links a lot so still new to the links lol) 

B4BC6721-D6F2-4C00-8FD9-E4E1E3DF518B.png

Archived