Router Librarian

374611222_createcard(2).jpeg.bd9c986edc94afbeaeed556b139fe948.jpeg

Router Librarian [EDITS]

Level 6   ATK 1500 DEF 2000

You can Ritual Summon this card with Cynet Ritual" During the Main Phase
(Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand; discard 1 card, activate one
Ritual Spell directly from your deck. When this card is Ritual Summoned, you can Set 1 Spell/Trap from your deck, also it can be activated this turn. You can banish this card until your opponent's next standby phase (Quick Effect): Set up to 5 Spell/Traps from your hand or your field and gain 500 LP for each one Set. You can only use the effects of "Router Librarian" once per turn.

Next time in addtion of pictures you need to copy paste the effect bellow the card as seperate text. Cuz depending on the devices, text on the card can be really hard to read  its also easing the review since reviewers can copy paste the effect in their reply to point out mistake

In general: properly posted card, with just 1 flaw being the lack of "Effect" typing. Since this card have effects the correct typing string text should be "Cyberse / Ritual / Effect"

Effect: require Cynet Ritual which kinda befitting although its also ironic that due to that requirement and being a Level 10 it can't be search oh both preparation of rites. You can still get it from heralds though

With 100 ATK stat this dont really have any offensive capability which kinda bad given how potentially expensive this card summoning is. So unless its for lore reason (if any) i rather have the card to have more spreadout stat and slightly lower level 

1st effect is the best effect though luckily evenly costed. but you need to keep in mind that rituals just got really powerful options that combo well with ritual summoning on opponent turn

2nd effect is actually good but it lack the value plays of the first effect and the card high summon cost hurts it even more

3 effect is unique and can be use as shenanigans to reactivate your on field spells but overall it has same problem as the 2nd effect

I'm new to this and forgot about the "effect" part so I'll change it later. I imagined this to be like the Impcantations in that they are very flexible with Ritual Summons. 

The high cost is certainly an issue and I'm planning to reduce the cost, DEF and slightly raise the ATK.

In my opinion, the Shinobarons would benefit most from the first effect and Urgent Ritual art has a very similar effect. 

Thank you for your input

Archived