Lumbar Puncture Fairy Lily

Sorry the grammer and the like is awful.

Dont know how to phrase the cards effect and need alot of help .

Level. 3

Attribute. Earth

Type. Spellcaster

Effect. When this card attacks during (your turn) the start of the damage step you can increase this cards attack by 3000 until the end of the battle step.This card has piercing. 

ATK.500

Def.1400

1 hour ago, Thanatos The Lord Of Chaos said:

Sorry the grammer and the like is awful.

Dont know how to phrase the cards effect and need alot of help .

Don't worry, we all start with pretty bad grammar and improve little by little. Actually, my weakness is the stuff about battle step, damage calculation, etc, but I'll still try to help you.

If this card attacks, during damage calculation (Quick Effect): This card gains 3000 ATK during that damage calculation only. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.

This should work. By the way, compared to Injection Fairy, this girl is bad news. No need to pay LP and has piercing, although the weakness is you can only activate the effect during your turn. Mmm... I don't know, but maybe it should have some kind of restriction. There are some cards that will let a monster attack multiple times, so it'd be good if you give it a Once per turn clause to prevent abuse, and I guess some kind of cost can go along, although maybe lower than Injection. In my time, that was my favourite card, so seeing this is pretty funny 🙂 . Lumbar Puncture, with a syringe the size of the original... holy crap xD.

Archived