Orange Anime Girl Tut

Nice. Thanks I'll be sure to use this. But tesk, tesk, tesk! Altairs made a mistake. She didnt add a border! Oh noes... If you included how to make a good border that complements it then it would have been better.

Nice. Thanks I'll be sure to use this. But tesk' date=' tesk, tesk! Altairs made a mistake. She didnt add a border! Oh noes... If you included how to make a good border that complements it then it would have been better.

[/quote']

first, i'm a he.

second of all there is a border, a 1 px black border. you can add any colour that you think matches the banner.

Nice. Thanks I'll be sure to use this. But tesk' date=' tesk, tesk! Altairs made a mistake. She didnt add a border! Oh noes... If you included how to make a good border that complements it then it would have been better.

[/quote']

first, i'm a he.

second of all there is a border, a 1 px black border. you can add any colour that you think matches the banner.

First I looked at your profile and found this:

wtf.jpg

So sorry lol.

Second I thought that it wasnt aborder it was just the outline on photoshop. I thought this because If you look at it all the way through the tut the "border" is on everything. I thought your meant to add it after you've done everything...

Anyways, still a great tutorial. Especially for your first 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, is this the tut you were talking about in my thread? Looks like it will be very helpful.

Could I perchance get the stock images/renders of that superman you used and that cool-looking C4D, please? Thanks ^_^

Archived