Page 1 of the book I'm working on (more added)

Buffer

yea I bet you never thought I was trying to make a book or that my rp had some backround story

feel free to give oppions

~Dawn of the new age~

Chapter 1, page 1

It all started one night, when I was out with my friends enjoying life, even though I had just got out of a bad relationship with my girlfriend. After we hit the bar, we headed towards the store in a blood red car to pick up some things for the weekend. Everyone went inside, but I had passed out because I drank too much. Thinking back, that’s were the problem started.

When I woke up I instantly realized where I was, considering I’ve been to this place over a thousand times, but what I didn’t recognize was the blue jeep sitting at the end of the parking lot. It was filled with beautiful Goth girls, well at least I thought they were Goth. They had pale skin, but not much makeup. I was still drunk, so I decided to go over there to talk to them. So unsteadily I walked but, as soon as I got close, I was attacked from all sides by sharp fanged vampires dressed in black coats that reached to the ground.

I looked around to try to find a weapon, meanwhile the vampires were surrounding me.

I soon spotted a piece of black iron, it was lying on the floor of the parking lot. I quickly ran towards the iron, dodging a vampire trying to kill me. When I picked it up I realized how heavy it was, it wasn’t sharp, and rather flat, but it would have to do. The vampires were rushing towards me, I swung the piece of iron wildly, trying my best to control the iron. I soon found myself surrounded by vampires again, it seemed I only knocked out one or two of those fanged beasts. I figured I was about to die anyway, so I ran towards the vampires, holding the iron as if it were a sword. I must have caught them off guard, because I some how managed to put iron right thru the sharp fanged vampire belly. It only laughed as it pulled the bloody iron bar out of his stomach. I was defeated there was no way I could win. The next thing I know, those vampires were drinking my blood, and every thing went black….

The next thing I know, I wake up in the same blood red car I was in before. Had I dreamt the whole thing? Was it all some drunken illusion? …………………….

~it’s a work in progress but still I think it could end up being good

~By the way when ever you see “…………………….” that’s where I stopped typing for some reason or another

(Hurray page 1 is almost finished)

Lol @ no comma's.

yea I bet you never thought I was trying to make a book or that my rp had some backround story

~Dawn of the new age~

Chapter 1' date=' page 1

It all started one night when I was out with my friends enjoying life, even though I had just got out of a bad relationship with my girlfriend. After we hit the bar, we headed towards the store to pick up some things for the weekend. Everyone went inside, but I passed out because I drank to much. Thinking back, that’s were the problem started.

When I woke up I instantly realized where I was, considering I’ve been to this place over a thousand times, but what I didn’t recognize was the jeep sitting at the end of the parking lot it was filled with beautiful Goth girls. Well at least I thought they were Goth. They had pale skin but not much makeup. I was still drunk so I decided to go over there to talk to them. As soon as I got close, I was attacked from all sides by vampires.

I looked around to try to find a weapon, meanwhile the vampires were surrounding me.

I soon spot a piece of iron lying in the parking lot…………………….[/quote']

Fixed.

It's understandable, sometimes grammar is difficult, but you have to know where to stop sometimes or it just seems like you're rambling. Seems like a good story though, if you need any grammar help, feel free to PM me. =]

2.5/5

No problem.

It's understandable' date=' sometimes grammar is difficult, but you have to know where to stop sometimes or it just seems like you're rambling. Seems like a good story though, if you need any grammar help, feel free to PM me. =']

2.5/5

No problem.

I know my spelling was perfect cuz I was useing micro soft word

I will be sure pm you with editions to my book (further chapters and pages)

and I didn't actuly want a rating but thanks I guess

You need to pad it out more. And more decription of your surrondings' date=' i.e. the senses, what you have is a good framework but needs to be expanded as it is jumping between scenes much to quickly

[/quote']

yes I know but when I get descritive I get really descritive and I never liked really descritive books so I try to keep it simple

~Dawn of the new age~

Chapter 1' date=' page 1

It all started one night when I was out with my friends enjoying life, even though I had just got out of a bad relationship with my girlfriend. After we hit the bar, we headed towards the store to pick up some things for the weekend. Everyone went inside, but I passed out because I drank to much. Thinking back, that’s were the problem started.

When I woke up I instantly realized where I was, considering I’ve been to this place over a thousand times, but what I didn’t recognize was the jeep sitting at the end of the parking lot it was filled with beautiful Goth girls. Well at least I thought they were Goth. They had pale skin but not much makeup. I was still drunk so I decided to go over there to talk to them. As soon as I got close, I was attacked from all sides by vampires.

I soon spot a piece of iron lying in the parking lot…………………….

~it’s a work in progress but still I think it could end up being good

~By the way when ever you see “…………………….” that’s where I stopped typing for some reason or another

[/quote']

did you base that off some horror novels & I Am Legend? (the original novel)

Archived