Loleo

i dont think you post this on correct section, or atleast the right format

you can do collaboration project like this but there 2 things you need to obey:

at the moment this type of open-ended collaboration usually be posted on either Games & Workshop section or Experimental section (although i will argue that if you wanna post in experimental the ideas must be something that completely new to the game so if your project don't have that intention, post it on Games & Workshop)

on the other hand however, collaboration project does allowed be posted here or advance...but as post with a complete (or near complete) set of card as the RESULT of the collab. the collab processes (card making, design discussion,etc) in this manner must be done in group messsage that you can easily set-them up with whoever user of your liking/inspired with.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:49 PM, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

i dont think you post this on correct section, or atleast the right format

you can do collaboration project like this but there 2 things you need to obey:

at the moment this type of open-ended collaboration usually be posted on either Games & Workshop section or Experimental section (although i will argue that if you wanna post in experimental the ideas must be something that completely new to the game so if your project don't have that intention, post it on Games & Workshop)

on the other hand however, collaboration project does allowed be posted here or advance...but as post with a complete (or near complete) set of card as the RESULT of the collab. the collab processes (card making, design discussion,etc) in this manner must be done in group messsage that you can easily set-them up with whoever user of your liking/inspired with.

Thanks don't really know where certain ideas go. Is there a way to remove this.

Archived