I don't like you having a hand. At all.

Seeing as I have no side deck, no. A Demise deck or good magical explosion deck would put and end to this very swiftly without siding.

Once I put my side deck together(decrees, my body as a shield, prohibition, macro cosmos) then yes I believe it could compete.

8/10 you could add Yata-Garasu This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to opponent's Life Points, your opponent skips his/her next Draw Phase. with that and no cards in your opponents hand they cant do anything.

Much like my toolbox(a 17 card difference)' date=' however this is even more aggressive, and seeks to pin my opponent down by destroying their hand.

Tributes:

Thestalos x3

Raiza x2

cyber dragon x3

Non tributes:

Dekochi x3

sangan

exiled force x2

Mystic Tomatox2

Don Zaloogx2

Spirit reaper

Magic:

Soul exchange x2

Brain control x2

snatch steal

enemy controller

shrinkx2

book of moon

pot of avarice

confiscation

heavy storm

MST

Premature burial

Trap:

ROD

Drop offx2

Trap Dust Shootx3

Mind Crush

Drop off is the universal equivelant of [img']http://www.hellblazer.com/media/pwned.jpg[/img]

You wanted aggro, and I think I gave you control.

Do you duel with a side deck? Maybe you can use ruthless denials I'm surprised people aren't using this, I can see this card being played when the next ban list goes out

Hope I was remotely beneficial

Archived