Clear Lair TCG

EliminateHRN

Okay well I'm working on a new TCG (actually it ain't really new it used to be a club but it died but somehow Clear Lair stayed alive :?) now it is ALOT like Yu-Gi-Oh but I want it to edge away from the Yu-Gi-Oh so I need some suggestions to make it edge away from it here are some of the Basics (NOTE: If you want to know more about Clear Lair I have a forum about it you can PM and I'll give it to you :D)

How The Card Will Look

The name will be at the top, center of the card, while the attribute is on the right of the name and type is on left of the name then the level will be at the same place of the yu-gi-oh card. Then picture will be in the middle of the card and rest (ATK, Effect, etc.) will be at the bottom of the name.

Now will post a picture soon of how the card will look but here is how cards and stuff will happen

Zones

Creature Zone or Monster Zone: This is simply where you put the Creatures/Monsters (max. 6 on the field).

Deck Zone: Where the deck goes simple.

Trick & Spell Zone: This is where you place/play Trick & Spell Cards.

Kill Zone: This is where the destroyed cards goes.

Area Card Zone: This is where the Area/Field Spell Card goes.

Fusion Deck Zone: This is where the Fusion Deck goes.

Types

Creature/Monster: This is the cards that try to lower opponent's Hit Points to 0. They are placed in the Creature Zone or Monster Zone. Base color pending on type (red if it has effect and brown if no effect)

Spell Cards: Simple like yu-gi-oh has different kinds of effects that will help/destroy you etc.. They are placed/played on the Trick & Spell Card Zone. Base color is purple.

Trick Cards: Read Spell Cards. They are placed/played on the Trick & Spell Card Zone. Base color is green.

Elements

LIGHT

SHADOW

AQUA

FLAME

METAL

EARTH

SOUND

AIR

LIGHTNING

WOOD

Types

Dinosaur

Dragon

Alien

Reptile

Warrior

Machine

Zombie

Fiend

Predator

Sorcerer

Rock

Marine

Angel

Levels

Rules

You start out with 15000 Hit Points (HP)

You must have 45 cards or more in you Deck

You can only have 3 cards with the same name in you Deck

Can only summon level 1 through 6 without tribute. Level 7 through 10 needs 1 tribute. Level 11 through 14 needs 2 tributes. And level 15 and 16 needs 3 tributes (unless says other wise)

You draw 7 cards to start the duel and 1 per turn

You and your opponent starts out with 15000 Hit Points to start out with

Creature/Monster Types

Effects (base color red)

Non-Effect (base color brown)

Fusions (base color blue)

Virus (base color blackish)

Rituals (base color is a darkish yellow)

Trick & Spell Types

Normal

Constant

Counter

Destruction

Equip

Ritual

Field

Basics about Creatures/Monsters

Effect Monsters - They can give you an edge over your opponent depending on effect. Example "When this card is destroyed by combat, inflict 1,000 damage to your opponent's Hit Points.". Their base color is for the hundred time red.

Non-Effect Monsters - Really do nothing but can help out like some might have high ATK or DEF. Their base color is brown.

Fusions - Can only be summoned by fusing 2 or more creaturs/monsters together. Their base color is blue.

Rituals - Can only be summoned by using a specific card and it can have an effect or non-effectt. Base color is a darkish yellow.

Virus - Okay they are Super hard to get and when it will usally say "Dinosaur / Effect" it says "Dinosaur / Virus" and it usally have an effect around destroying/removing from play a card. They are again pretty hard to get but works well in a deck of their own

"Virus Decks". Base color is blackish.

What You Should Cap On A Card

"Kill Zone" not "kill zone"

"Hand" not "hand"

"Dinosaur-Type Monster" not "Dinosaur-type monster"

"Deck" not "deck"

"Trick Card" not "trick card"

"Acid Fox" not "acid fox" (this means for CARD NAMES)

"Fusion Deck" not "fusion deck"

Basics about Tricks & Spells

Normal - Just is used for anything can stay on the field for turns (but only if it says it can). This symbol is used for both types.

Constant - Stays on the field until your opponent's destroy it somehow so you can use it effect each turn. This symbol is used for both types.

Counter - Mostly used to Counter an effect. This symbol can be used for both tpyes but mostly Trick only.

Destruction - Used to mostly destroy a card when activated. This symbol is for both types.

Equip - It is equiped to a monster to raise something. This symbol is only for Spell.

Ritual - Is used to Ritual Summon a monster(s). Symbol used for both but mostly Trick only.

Field - A field card that raises ATK DEF etc. on a specific type of creature/monster. Only for Spell Cards.

Phrases

Draw Phrase

War Phrase

End Phrase

Trick Phrase (idea from Mon94key)

Summons

Normal Summon/Summon

Tribute Summon (for level 7 and up of course)

Advance Summon (alot like Special Summon can only be used by effects)

Fusion Summon

Ritual summon

Virus Summon (for Virus types only)

Set

Decks

Main Deck/Deck

Fusion Deck

Extra Deck (Side Deck basicelly. Must have 20-25 cards in it)

[spoiler=Card Example]

Name: Reya

Element: FLAME

Type: Predator / Effect

Level: 4

Lore: During your End Phase you may Tribute this face-up card to Advance Summon 1 FLAME Element Monster from your Deck or Kill Zone.

ATK / DEF: 1600 / 1300

Now there is the basics I need help with everything else and maybe give suggestions for stuff please. Thank you also I'll post some cards once I/we think of them :D

Archived