"Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Cosmic Insight AND Acolyte Elf" AND "Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Eleven Incantation AND Eleven Barrier AND Mystical Elf of Dawn AND Dark Elf of Dusk" - Two Written Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster Cards

Yours

GOOGLE SEARCH - YUGIOH ARTIFACT

https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/398037-mystical-elf-dark-elf-archetype-support/

https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/398037-mystical-elf-dark-elf-archetype-support/

"Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Cosmic Insight AND Acolyte Elf" AND "Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Eleven Incantation AND Eleven Barrier AND Mystical Elf of Dawn AND Dark Elf of Dusk" - Two Written Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster Cards

1. Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster Card (Left Blue Scale: 4 / Right Red Scale: 4 / Fairy-Type / Dark / Level 5 / ATK 2000 / DEF 2000): Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Cosmic Insight AND Acolyte Elf

Pendulum Effect: (1) During either player’s turn, if this face-up card is in your Pendulum Zone(s): You can place this face-up card in this face-up Attack Position card or in this face-up Defense Position card from your Pendulum Zone(s) to your Main Monster Zone(s). (2) Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this face-up card is in your Pendulum Zone(s): Select 1 "Artifact" Monster(s) you control, also after that, Special Summon 1 "Artifact" Monster(s) from your hand or Deck with a different Attribute, also after that, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except "Artifact" Monster(s), for the rest of this turn, also after that, you must send this card from your Pendulum Zone(s) to your Graveyard.

Monster Effect: 2 Level 5 Monsters 
(1) During either player’s turn, if this face-down card is in your Extra Deck: You can place this face-down card from your Extra Deck to your Pendulum Zone(s) as a face-up Spell Card. (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if this face-up card is in your Main Monster Zone(s): You must send this card from your Main Monster Zone(s) to your Graveyard, also after that, Special Summon 1 "Artifact" Monster(s) from your hand or/and Deck or/and Extra Deck, also after that, apply the following effect based on the monster Summoned:
*DARK "Artifact" Monster(s): Draw 1 card.
*LIGHT "Artifact" Monster(s): Your opponent discards 1 card.
(3) Once per turn, during either player's turn, if this card is in your Extra Deck: You must banish this card from your Extra Deck, also after that, activate 1 "Artifact" Card(s) from your hand or Deck.

2. Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster Card (Left Blue Scale: 6 / Right Red Scale: 6 / Fairy-Type / Dark / Level 5 / ATK 2000 / DEF 2000): Artifact  - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Eleven Incantation AND Eleven Barrier AND Mystical Elf of Dawn AND Dark Elf of Dusk

Pendulum Effect: (1) During either player’s turn, if this face-up card is in your Pendulum Zone(s): You can place this face-up card in this face-up Attack Position card or in this face-up Defense Position card from your Pendulum Zone(s) to your Main Monster Zone(s). (2) During either player's turn, if this face-up card is in your Pendulum Zone(s), apply the following effect(s) based on the monster(s) you control: 
*DARK "Artifact" monster(s): Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when a card you control is targeted by an attack or card effect: You can negate that attack or effect, also after that, change the battle position of 1 "Artifact" Monster(s) you control, also after that, gain 1000 LP during each of your opponent's End Phase(s), also after that, all monster(s) you control gain 800 DEF, also after that, once per turn, if a card(s) you control would be destroyed by a card effect, it is not destroyed.
*LIGHT "Artifact" monster(s): Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when a "Artifact" Monster(s) you control declares an attack: Negate the effect(s) of all face-up monster(s), except "Artifact" Monster(s) while they are face-up on the field (but their effect(s) can still be activated), also after that, your opponent loses 1000 LP, also after that, all monster(s) you control gain 800 ATK, also after that, once per turn, when your monster(s) inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can banish 1 card(s) on the field.
*Xyz Monster(s): Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a monster(s)'s effect(s) in the hand or Graveyard: You can negate that effect, also after that, all monsters you control gain 400 ATK/DEF.

Monster Effect: 2 Level 5 Monsters 
(1) During either player’s turn, if this face-down card is in your Extra Deck: You can place this face-down card from your Extra Deck to your Pendulum Zone(s) as a face-up Spell Card. (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if this face-up card is in your Main Monster Zone(s): You can banish this card until the End Phase, if this card had Xyz Material(s), you can Special Summon 1 monster(s) from your Graveyard or/and your opponent's Graveyard whose Level(s) is equal to or lower than the combined original Level(s) of the Xyz Material(s). (3) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, if this face-up card is in your Main Monster Zone(s): If this card declares an attack, both players lose 1000 LP x the number of Xyz Material(s) attached to this card.

• Yours changed the title to "Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Cosmic Insight AND Acolyte Elf" AND "Artifact - YOURS - MY MEMORY IS YOURS - Eleven Incantation AND Eleven Barrier AND Mystical Elf of Dawn AND Dark Elf of Dusk" - Two Written Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster Cards

Archived