zelda!

agentx12

I've noticed a trend.

If the first response if completely negative, the rest of the responses that follow will be negative also. But if the first response finds if funny, or amusing in any way, then the rest will follow the same pattern.

And I think you all are being WAY too harsh. It was a joke, he put "lol".

Actually' date=' when it comes to making funny cards, I'm very harsh, I don't like funny cards that are pointless. Just read the quote in my sig, you'll understand...........eventually.

[/quote']

"Only if there is an answer to life will life ever be solved"?

Well you won't really know until you find an answer... unless there isn't one, then you'll be looking forever... which would suck...

But what does that have to do with harshness towards funny cards???

XD

Shaco, I ment the OTHER quote, duh.

I really don't think funny cards are funny. It just doesn't make sense to make them. That's just my attitude. But this isn't a funny card, this is just an extremley overpowered card made for no reason what so ever.

If people want to make funny cards, make 'em, just don't post 'em online where everybody can see them, laugh at them, make fun of them, etc.

I know, I'm harsh, but I'm not if people don't make, or actually post, really overpowered or just plain dumb cards.

Archived