Tutorial for fusing Pokemon

Was This Helpful To You And Your Friends?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Was This Helpful To You And Your Friends?

• Hell Yea
    • WTF is dis shit!
    • I Like Pie
    • No Answer

ok have you people been wondering and asking HOW DO I FUSE POKEMON!

how do you fuse Pokemon? i decided to make a tutorial

Requirements- Microsoft paint

1st:Get 2 Pokemon

get the Pokemon at www.pokemonelite2000.com

2nd: Re-color the Pokemon using their own colors darkest to darkest and lightest to lightest if you make a mistake simply click Edit and click undo.

3rd:Now for the Cutting you see the star in the corner? click it then cut out the thing you want erase the edges to fully get out the object

3rd.5(Optional):if you want more than one of the object use the star around it then right click copy then right click again and paste it will be in the left corner.

4th:Now put the things on if you using tails,wings etc put the pokemon on the object/objects for better effect

4th.5(optional)if it doesn't look right cut the part that doesn't work out then put the thing/s on

5th:erase the pokemon that you got the stuff from not the one that just got fused

6th:now admire your fusion and give yourself a pat in the back then punch someone whos near you jk

(If you do not understand this go to this site for better explanation)

http://lilaznbro232.newgrounds.com/

The Posts 2,3,4 and 5

what the hell is this man? this ain't Poemon Card maker it's Yugioh Card maker man get outta this website

Actualy, this is not for Pokemon CARDS. Plus this is Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker, but it's kind of for Pokémon (Mainly Contests & Below). Plus you are spaming.

mastersofyugioh Wrote:

what the hell is this man? this ain't Poemon Card maker it's Yugioh Card maker man get outta this website

you're right this isnt a pokemon card maker i have reasons why you shouldn't have posted this comment

1.I Posted This for people to know how to fuse

2.Why would i get out i run a shop

3.I didnt read the rules yet so i didnt know what they were

4.Duh im a 10 year old of cuorse i have problems spelling

5.WHY would i listen to someone with -4 reps and little points

6.I didnt know how to post pictures

Archived