Family is an immaterial word.

Huntar!

I have had a rough time, and for your information, I will not go and hurt myself, as self pain is something I cannot due, I cannot dissapoint the ladies by messing up this face. ;)

But, I am depressed.

If you are a good friend and I can open up to you, PM me to see what is going on.

Here is a poem, I just wrote. It explains my story til now.

I would say enjoy, but you will start feeling somewhat sad.

[align=center]In my Family, there are problems.

Of which I cannot speak

I tried to fix these Problems,

But yet I am too weak.

As my family steals and lies

They start to hate eachother.

Not at all a time for an apologize,

We all hate, even mother to brother

It is ripping me apart

As I cannot take a side.

It is a great pain, here in my heart

I feel as if family's died.

He runs away and takes the gold,

leaving us to weep and suffer.

Then returns with a story, before told

Making love a little tougher.

Family's gone, Family's dead

Love dissolved as well.

All remains is pain and dread

All I can say is "Oh well"....[/align]

People go through time like this, and my only comment would be to stay strong, and to persevere through these difficult times. You will soon get past all of these events, and you'll emerge as a stronger person with qualities of determination, acceptance, and bravery. Again, I hope you will feel better soon, and if you have any questions or problems with anything, feel free to come talk to me through the private messaging system, because I am always eager to assist you.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Thank you guys. It means alot that someone is here to listen and care.

lol correction

everyone is here to listen

only few are here to care

^_^

-Bloodrun th1148242967214.gif

That really means alot. If it weren't for my friends here at YCM I don't know where I would be.

Thank you so much Bloodrun,

Thank you so much Glasstin10.

You both have my thanks and respect.

Thank you guys. It means alot that someone is here to listen and care.

lol correction

everyone is here to listen

only few are here to care

^_^

-Bloodrun th1148242967214.gif

That really means alot. If it weren't for my friends here at YCM I don't know where I would be.

Thank you so much Bloodrun' date='

Thank you so much Glasstin10.

You both have my thanks and respect.

[/quote']

lol

anytime, and always ^_^

-Bloodrun bee.gif

Guest JoshIcy

i should have posted sooner but felt hesitant.. should i post sentimentally or like a poetic judge? could i handle it? meh lets do it in poem form so i can post...

A flower of time,

Shall take root,

Deep in that whole,

Where you shall begin,

Those few who shall watch,

Will nurture and care,

We are here to help,

Wither or grow.....

i dont mean to steal your thunder but thats the best way i could express what i feel about this...

i should have posted sooner but felt hesitant.. should i post sentimentally or like a poetic judge? could i handle it? meh lets do it in poem form so i can post...

A flower of time' date='

Shall take root,

Deep in that whole,

Where you shall begin,

Will nurture and care,

We are here to help,

Wither or grow.....[/b']

i dont mean to steal your thunder but thats the best way i could express what i feel about this...

very nicely put, my friend ^_^ bee.gif

I am not a poetic Geneus, but I think that translates into, you are all here to help me as I get out of this situation and I have all of your support.

Thank you Icyblue.

It means alot to me, that so many of you are here to support me.

I owe you all.

Guest JoshIcy

A flower of time' date='

Shall take root,

Deep in that whole,

Where you shall begin,

Will nurture and care,

We are here to help,

Wither or grow.....[/b']

very nicely put, my friend ^_^ bee.gif

Thanks lol, that took 2min XD i guess i was really inspired..

I am not a poetic Geneus' date=' but I think that translates into, you are all here to help me as I get out of this situation and I have all of your support.

Thank you Icyblue.

It means alot to me, that so many of you are here to support me.

I owe you all.[/quote']

your right lol, and you dont owe us... we owe you ^_^

How do you owe me? I am not deserving of such care from people who barely know me. Am I?

You are all great, and are giving me alot of the suppot that I am going to need. I know I say this alot now, but to all of you:

Icyblue

Bloodrun

Glasstin10

Thank you all for caring about me, and this means so much, you guys don't even know.

How do you owe me? I am not deserving of such care from people who barely know me. Am I?

You are all great' date=' and are giving me alot of the suppot that I am going to need. I know I say this alot now, but to all of you:

Icyblue

Bloodrun

Glasstin10

Thank you all for caring about me, and this means so much, you guys don't even know.

[/quote']

lol you are welcome

and you we owe you, because it is a polite thing to do, and you at the same time are helping us learn ^_^ bee.gif

Guest JoshIcy

You are all great' date=' and are giving me alot of the suppot that I am going to need. I know I say this alot now, but to all of you:

Icyblue

Bloodrun

Glasstin10

[/quote']

The more we learn about caring for people we dont know the better overall of a person we become. And everyone deserves to be cared for, it is human nature to treat everyone the same and equal. Talking to you and supporting you only strengthens this. That is how we owe you ^_^

You'll get through it. Everyone will- unless they can't stand it and kill themselves on the way. This is nature's way to weed out the weak, to toughen you out a bit. Emerge from this and you'll only become stronger, and your life only happier.

Guest JoshIcy

You'll get through it. Everyone will- unless they can't stand it and kill themselves on the way. This is nature's way to weed out the weak' date=' to toughen you out a bit. Emerge from this and you'll only become stronger, and your life only happier.

[/quote']

excuse me? weed out the weak? talk about blunt and disrespectful, no one is weak in anyway shape or form. one may perceive themselves as lesser but they are not weak. why? because if we were weak why be placed here? especially just to be "weeded" out as you say....

and as for toughening up. i doubt anyone would need that would placed on them for, if they feel sufficient what is there to judge? isnt that what having an individual mind set is about?....

alas, i digress... if you wish to continue this, do it on pm....

Thank you for that Icyblue, Torchman, you are a barbaric fool. Please keep your careless thoughts to yourself, or don't post them.

You would not last in my situation.

By your post, it almost seems as you wish we killed ourselves.

I do thank you though, for commenting, if nothing else.

Archived