Duel Situations

On this thread, I will post Duel Situations and then a job on the end. I will accept answers/solutions via posts on here or as PMs and response from me will be done by PM.

For these Situations, I will use real cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. I will not include Anime Only Cards, unless specifically stated at the start of each Situation that Anime Only cards may be used or have already been used. Also, for these situations, no cards are limited/forbidden.

About Anime Only Cards, the following cannot be used in solutions (however, I may use them):

No Orichalcos Cards (including Mirror Knight Calling), The Legendary Knights (and thus Legendary Dragons and Legend of Heart), No Armour Cards, No Egyptian God Cards, Holding Arms & Legs and Harpie Lady Sparrow/Phoenix Formations.

Also, I may make situations involving my own custom cards. If you wish to give me situations (involving real or custom cards) I will include it. Obviously, you may not enter your own made situations.

My first Situation will be posted as soon as possible, so when they are up, Good Luck and Happy Puzzling.

Also, provide feedback about the puzzles I place out. Thank You

Situation 1

You’re Side

Life Points: 1700

Hand: Dark Eradicator Warlock, Pot of Greed, Limiter Removal, Limiter Removal

Field: Dark Magician Girl

Graveyard: Inapplicable

Remove From Play: Inapplicable

Draw Phase Card: Sage’s Stone

Next Cards: Inapplicable

Your Opponent’s Side

Life Points: 3000

Hand: None

Field: Chimeratech Overdragon (3200/3200)

Job: Defeat your opponent in 1 turn.

Good Luck and give feedback about how hard you find this one please, thank you

Situation 2

You’re Side

Life Points: 900

Hand: Giant Trunade, Special Hurricane, Trap Booster, De-Fusion, Premature Burial

Field: Jar of Greed (face-down), Royal Magical Library with 0 counters on it

Graveyard: Wingweaver, Kycoo

Remove From Play: None

Draw Phase Card: Solemn Wishes

Next Cards: Dark Magician, Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

Your Opponent’s Side

Life Points: 7300

Field: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Mirror Force (face-down), Magic Cylinder (face-down)

Graveyard: None

Job: Defeat the opponent in 1 turn.

Draw and Trap Boost Wishes

Jar of Greed, draw DMage

De-Fuse CED.

Activate Special Hurricane to kill the BEUD.

Premature Kycoo/Weaver, sac it for DMage

Remove counters from library, draw Envoy.

Remove Weaver, Kycoo to summon Envoy rapist.

Trunade Mirror Force and Cylinder

Set Solemn [or not 'cause you'll win...]

Attack with DMage and rapist [deal 5500]

And this one can't be done for two reasons.

1. You can't trap boost Solemn and get your life points because it only happens during sby phase.

2. You don't have 1000 LP to spare for rapist's effect.

Situation 3

You’re Side

Life Points: 6200

Field: Spirit Barrier (face-up), Molten Behemoth (face-down), DNA Surgery (face-down), Ring of Destruction (face-down)

Draw Phase Card: UFO Turtle

Next Cards: UFO Turtle, UFO Turtle, Masked Dragon, Masked Dragon, Masked Dragon

Your Opponent’s Side

Life Points: 8500

Field: Buster Blader

Okay... Let's try this one out then.

DNA Surgery everything to Dragon.

Flip Summon Behemoth [blader = 3100 ATK]

Summon Turtle [blader = 3600 ATK]

Attack, he dies, bring out another turtle. Keep going until your turtles and Dragons are dead except for last one. [blader = 6100]

RoD Blader [you = 100 LP, opp = 2400 LP]

Attack with behemoth and Dragon. You win.

That's it...

Situation 3

You’re Side

Field: Spirit Barrier (face-up)' date=' Molten Behemoth (face-down), DNA Surgery (face-down), Ring of Destruction (face-down)

[b']Graveyard:[/b] None

Your Opponent’s Side

This is a situation from "Duel Academy" for the GBA. I remember doing this one, because I accidentally suicided with my last Masked dragon instead of waiting until buster attacked, and I had to do it all over again.

• 3 months later...

Situation 3

You’re Side

Field: Spirit Barrier (face-up)' date=' Molten Behemoth (face-down), DNA Surgery (face-down), Ring of Destruction (face-down)

[b']Graveyard:[/b] None

Your Opponent’s Side

This is a situation from "Duel Academy" for the GBA. I remember doing this one, because I accidentally suicided with my last Masked dragon instead of waiting until buster attacked, and I had to do it all over again.

The exact same thing happened to me (on about 50 different puzzles :lol:)

Situation 2

You’re Side

Life Points: 900

Hand: Giant Trunade' date=' Special Hurricane, Trap Booster, De-Fusion, Premature Burial

[b']Field:[/b] Jar of Greed (face-down), Royal Magical Library with 0 counters on it

Graveyard: Wingweaver, Kycoo

Draw Phase Card: Solemn Wishes

Next Cards: Dark Magician, Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

Your Opponent’s Side

Life Points: 7300

Field: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Mirror Force (face-down), Magic Cylinder (face-down)

Job: Defeat the opponent in 1 turn.

Ok, I think there was a better way of solving this problem, so allow me to lighten up the situation.

First, I draw Solemn Wishes. Then I activate Trap Booster, discarding Defusion, and activate Solemn Wishes from my hand, giving Royal Magical Library 1 counter. Then I use Jar of Greed, draw Dark Magician, giving me 500 LP, now at 1400. Then I use Special Hurricane, discard Dark Magician, destroy the BEUD and CED, and Royal Magical Library gets another counter. Then I play Premature Burial, pay 800 LP, and Special Summon Dark Magician, now down to 600 and gives my Royal Magical Library another counter. Use all 3, draw a card, then gain 500 from Solemn Wishes, now up to 1100. Then activate Giant Trunade, and return all Spell and Trap cards to the owner's hand. Then remove from play Wing Weaver and Kycoo to summon Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End. Then use Chaos Emperor Dragon and Dark Magician to attack directly, inflicting 5500. And then during Main Phase 2, I use Chaos Emperor Dragon's special effect, pay 1000, now down to 100, and then destroying all cards in the hand and field, doing 300 for each one, so that would be 2100, 300 for Dark magician, Chaos emperor Dragon, Royal Magical Library, Solemn Wishes, Premature Burial, Mirror Force, and Magic Cylinder, that's 7 cards. 7 times 300 equals 2100. 2100 plus 5500 = 7600. And that is how you play the game! :)

Situation 1

You’re Side

Life Points: 1700

Hand: Dark Eradicator Warlock' date=' Pot of Greed, Limiter Removal, Limiter Removal

[b']Field:[/b] Dark Magician Girl

Draw Phase Card: Sage’s Stone

Next Cards: Inapplicable

Your Opponent’s Side

Life Points: 3000

Field: Chimeratech Overdragon (3200/3200)

You can't do it. You forgot that Limiter Removal is a quick-play spell card and that Dark Eradicator Warlocks effect only activates when you activate a NORMAL Spell card, like Pot of Greed. If you don't believe me, you can look it up yourself. So it's impossible to win this in 1 turn. Probably 2 turns, but not 1. But if I had to solve it my own way (actually my brother explained it to me.), then this is how it would be done.

First, I draw Sage's Stone. Then I activate it. which allows me to Special Summon Dark Magician. They I tribute Dark Magician for Dark Eradicator Warlock. Then I activate Pot of Greed, dealing 1000 points of damage thanks to Dark Eradicator Warlock, which allows me to draw 2 cards, them both being Magical Blast and Magical Excavation Stone. Then I use Magical Blast, which inflicts 200 points for each Spellcaster-type monster on the field, so that's 400 points of damage, plus 1000 from Dark Eradicator Warlock. Then I activate Magical Stone Excavation, and discard the two Limiter Removals, and bring back Magical Blast, but that would deal 1000 because it's a Normal Spell too. So that would be game. :D Of course I'm assuming the next two cards are Magical Stone Excavation and Magical Blast. If you could give a little more detail as to what the next two cards were, then that would be nice.

Situation ?

You’re Side

Life Points: 3200

Hand: Negate Attack, Dark Magician of Chaos, Trap Jammer,

Field: Blue Eyes Ultimate, Jar of Greed (Face - Down)

Draw Phase Card: Pot of Greed

Next Cards: Call of the Haunted, Black Luster Ritual, Raigeki

Your Opponent’s Side

Life Points: 4600

Hand: Left, Right Arm of the forbidden one, Right leg of the forbidden one, Exodia the forbidden one

Field: Man-Eater Bug (Face-down)

Draw Phase: Left leg of the forbidden one

Archived